Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The first day of the rest of my life.

I am going to start my blogging career with an explanation behind the concept of the name tumbleweed. Here’s how I look at it…I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind (divorce) set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun! I would love it if we could share our adventures and insight with each other.

My first adventure as a newly single woman was a trip to Vegas (of course). It was quite a trip! That place is wild and most of the people we met are very open with few inhibitions! It was quite a change from my small town Bible belt Kansas life. I loved it!! We were there for 3.5 days and running on 8 hours of sleep the whole time. I imagine my system would have shut down after a couple more. I have had enough sleep now and I am ready to go back!!

Since I am new at this, let me give you an intro about me:
I am in my mid thirties, which means "the crazy lady who wants to lie in bed with her legs up in the air" hormones have kicked in. We will definitely have to go deeper into that subject soon!

Here are a few of my likes, not in order of priority:
Kissing
Dogs (don’t put those 2 together!)
The smell of markers
Making people smile
Listening to the laugh of my 2 daughters
The feel of dryer lint
The nervous feeling you get when you are attracted to someone and then you say something out of character.
Cheese
The pain in your stomach after laughing too hard
Fresh air
A great cologne

Here are my dislikes:
Smelly people (brush your teeth for goodness sake)
Stupid people! I don’t mean the mentally challenged, they are great by me, you know who I am talking about!!
Bras
Using public restrooms
Mean people

Well, that’s enough for my first day, so let me know where I should go with this. Please be nice!

Later,
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags