Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Trivial Shit

I am wearing the most comfortable panties today! I recently went back to wearing thongs after about 5 years of plain Jane undies. I was so sick of panty lines and looking like a Granny when my pants came off (at home alone you perverts). The ones I have on today are a black lace Tanga. For those of you who are not panty connoisseurs. Tanga is named for an area of beautiful islands on the Indian Ocean. The Tanga as far as I can tell is a cross between bikinis and thongs and all the ones I have seen are wider on the hips, kinda like the boy short cut ones. They stay in place and are so fitting and sexy. I love them!! If you know me, you know I am all about comfort (except for my shoes). I will have to buy more now of course. I recommend them to all women and cross dressers out there. Have a great day!

Hugs, T

P.S. That’s not a picture of my ass, unfortunately!

Zen Sarcasm: Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow.
Do not walk beside me either.
Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Hey Dirty, Didn't you go to SHS? They don't even know what Wal-mart is...or panties for that matter! lol

Fri Nov 18, 11:09:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags