Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Aftermath of Turkey Day

Yes, I know I have not blogged in a while. What's a girl to do when there have been no adventures? I want to keep my reader entertained! I drank three of the 5 nights I had off over the break, that was fun. I did have a great blast from the past! One of my High School loves was in town and man did the feelings come rushing back. I would have totally jumped his ass if there would have been time, but he had to head back home too early. The kissing was worth it though, I got all those tingly feelings you get on that special first kiss (again after15 years).

Look, it only took me a month to have my cheesy disposable camera developed from Vegas. Here we are taking the ever-so-popular picture of yourself just before leaving our room to go tear up the town. We really aren't that white, that's just what happens when the flash is 2 inches from your face.


Zen Sarcasm: Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags