Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Not For The Weak!

You want to know what the worst tasting shit on the planet is (that I have tried anyway)? It’s called Puna Noni Juice and it’s from Hawaii. A “so-called” friend of mine got me to try it and then I even bought it (I am the good friend). The product is supposed to be a cure all. I imagine it is the new Caster Oil of the old days. The only benefit I have noticed is that I sleep better, in fact I don’t even think I dream when I am on the stuff. The downfall is you make twice as many trips to the bathroom and have to clean the smell off the walls when you are done. My description of the taste for those of you that are curious: old, cheap, nasty wine after you have thrown it back up in your mouth. Now that is sick!!

Zen Sarcasm: If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Holy shit! I am up for trying anything once, thanks for the heads up.

Thu Dec 01, 08:32:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags