Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday at last!

I was strolling through blogland yesterday and came across a link to a site that lets you build your own South Park character. I have done some cool things in Flash, but this chic is awesome. I am sorry for not giving props to the blog I got the link from, I just can’t remember who it was. Anyway, I thought I would show my St. Patty spirit by wearing green today. Below that is the everyday South Park me. Thinking about making her a permanent addition to the blog.












Happy Saint Patrick’s Day everyone!!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is great! D loves the AC DC shirt.
~B

Fri Mar 17, 12:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

ohhhh i love her cracked marble eyes...

Fri Mar 17, 02:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy St. Pat's.

Fri Mar 17, 02:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I like the machine gun. I need to go do this!

Fri Mar 17, 03:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

that ac/dc shirt is awesome. But the lightsaber kind of ruins it for me. Perhaps I feel inadequate when I see it.

Fri Mar 17, 06:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger Vest said...

love those delicious lips.

Sat Mar 18, 07:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger Vest said...

love those delicious lips.

Sat Mar 18, 07:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

i agree with sparkles , you are very doable!!

Sun Mar 19, 11:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sal: Hope you had a great weekend.

Scum: You'll figure it out. Don't make me make the crew, you'll be sorry. ;)

db: I have an AC/DC shirt, I can't believe they are selling them again. YAY!

Jane: It's from stress and alcohol.

JJ: Hey, glad you came back.

Sign: Can't wait to see yours!

Sparkle: Fine,I will make some kind of HNT collage for you when I get a chance!! I am not following Chrissie, that girl is offthe charts!

Jiggsy: You could never be inadequate with me. I added that just for a laugh after my post that made fun of those Star Wars guys!

Vest: Thanks!
Vest: Thanks again!

Larry: I think it is time for a picture of you, my friend!

Mon Mar 20, 08:53:00 AM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

LMAO! I love her!

Mon Mar 20, 09:56:00 AM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

well if I can never be inadequate, then perhaps you won't be so disappointed if we happen to run into each other in vegas.

Tue Mar 21, 04:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sonya: She loves you too!

Jiggs: Don't be so hard on yourself. If I ran into you at Vegas, you might not get back up. :)

Tue Mar 21, 08:31:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags