Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, March 06, 2006

See ya later alligator

I just got 3 websites and 2 brochures dumped on me and one of the websites I will have to be designing at home in the evenings. Needless to say, I will not have much time to blog this week. I am very sorry and hope ya'll don't completely abandoned me. I will truely miss you. Kisses!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

All work and no play will make Tumbleweed a sad case.

Mon Mar 06, 11:23:00 AM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

damn your bossman!

Mon Mar 06, 02:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Silver said...

I miss you already...........damn, life is cruel!!!!!!

Mon Mar 06, 03:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger egan said...

I only get kisses?

Mon Mar 06, 06:42:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO HOO!! We will miss you while you are gone :)
Don't work too hard
~B

Mon Mar 06, 07:15:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

i will never leave you!!!

Tue Mar 07, 12:25:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

we'll talk to you when you get back

Tue Mar 07, 07:39:00 AM CST  
Blogger onewaybanter said...

one day flava flav will be our leader and we can truly fight the power.

Tue Mar 07, 09:51:00 AM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Sorry you are so busy. That is a great picture. Two days ago we post-it noted my bosses entire office...down to each card in the rolodex. We covered each of his artworks hanging on his walls, throughout his ficus tree and each of his business cards! His desk was note to note covered. The only thing we didn't do was his floor, awww, we should have done that too.
Have a great week!

Wed Mar 08, 08:25:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

Make sure you take pictures of the wildlife.

Wed Mar 08, 10:05:00 AM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

take the week off, tumbleweed. you deserve it...

Wed Mar 08, 03:28:00 PM CST  
Blogger Crabby said...

You must retire. Post haste. Besides, eating is so over-rated.

Thu Mar 09, 04:42:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Thank you so much everyone for missing me.....or at least stopping by. I was sad by my absence and hopefully things will be back to normalon Monday and I can go back to having some brief moments to post. Hugs and kissses! and for Egan a pat on the back to go with it!

Fri Mar 10, 11:45:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags