Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Coming soon!

The weekend was a great success! I am patiently waiting to find out from my friend if the few pictures that were taken came out. There are a couple things a little blurry in my mind, so I am hoping the pictures will make it clearer. I hope ya'll had a great weekend and that Monday doesn't give you too much grief.

9 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I gotta make sure I am fully clothed in them. Plus, I need to photoshop some hot guy next to me so it looks like I got game. I don't wanna dissapoint my readers.

Mon Feb 27, 09:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

Can't wait to see the pics.

Mon Feb 27, 10:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

It cracks me up when you correct your typos. I'm not a spelling nazi, so feel free to leave them I know you're not an idiot(sober)!

Mon Feb 27, 11:47:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummm blurry is good. Means you had a great time. or at least one you can't remember ;)
Can't wait to see the pics
~B

Mon Feb 27, 01:22:00 PM CST  
Blogger egan said...

Are they polaroids?

Mon Feb 27, 01:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

This is really a tease.

Mon Feb 27, 02:15:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

Yes we all need to see naked pictures of you that I can only view at home... in private... while eating cheetos.

Mon Feb 27, 06:02:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Plus, I need to photoshop some hot guy next to me so it looks like I got game. I don't wanna dissapoint my readers."

Please, we saw the candy and we know you've got more game than all of the NFL combined!

Tue Feb 28, 12:05:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Danny: I wanna see your face! No, the 2 pictures that were taken turned out bad. I guess we shouldn't have let the group drunk take them.

DB: Good time, yes!

Egan: There is one polaroid, but I will have to get my friend to scan it.

Sonya: Sorry, I tend to be good at that.

Jiggs: Naked in public, no. But I may send them to you for private viewing.

KC: I like you! You need to post something so I can come talk to you!

Tue Feb 28, 08:17:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags