Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Almost there!!

I only have about 10 minutes until I can get the hell outta Dodge. Really, I only live an hour from there. Anyway, I am really stoked about this weekend. A whole weekend without responsibilities! Yayyyyyyy! It is my friend’s birthday celebration weekend(any excuse will do) and we are going to get tanked and hopefully not end up at some strangers house, okay, at least not some strange persons house. Yes, my friend is a guy and yes, men and women can be friends without any weird sex shit going on. Although I do have to tell you he is quite obnoxious when he drinks. If you all get a chance, go by and wish him a Happy Birthday. Hopefully one of us will have stories to tell about the other one. Have a great weekend and I will talk at ya’ll later!

8 Comments:

Blogger i used to be me said...

you're only an hour from Dodge? or an hour from WIchita? My home town is an hour from Dodge.

Fri Feb 24, 05:52:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Feb 24, 06:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

do those bottle fall like dominos?

Fri Feb 24, 09:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Feb 25, 12:19:00 AM CST  
Blogger gumushel said...

play safe!

Sat Feb 25, 03:27:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Party Hard!! And don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)
can't wait to hear all the juicy details
~B

Sun Feb 26, 05:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

sex for everyone!

Sun Feb 26, 06:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger flatlander said...

Most creative use of empties I've ever seen !

Sat Mar 04, 05:35:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags