Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Braggin' Rights

I got a Valentine's Day card from the Wedding Party! It said "One of us would do ya".Yay for me! I didn't post it yesterday because I didn't want all you suckers that did not get one to go all postal and have a bad day. Yes, I know they may have sent out 200 of them, but damn it I bet someone didn't get one. Plus, I am dying to know which one of them would do me. They are all hot! Have a great hump day and if I can think of something to review, I will get it up later...I said "get it up", damn I am pathetically horny.

7 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

we only sent out like 7 of them. you're one of the luck ones.

Wed Feb 15, 09:36:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Alright, now it is confirmed!

Wed Feb 15, 10:28:00 AM CST  
Blogger wmy said...

haaaaaaa...you are taling about someone "doing you" on "hump day"...any connection there??? Yep, I think so!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed that some fine young thing will cum along and take care of your horniness (horniness is a word dammit!) LOL

Wed Feb 15, 03:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

okay you just recieved a card from the bride and groom that one of them wants to do you , you are pathetically horney on hump day. hummmmm, i will be right over!!

Wed Feb 15, 07:05:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

Good for you tumbleweed. I hpe you ate a lot of doritos yesterday as well.

Wed Feb 15, 10:07:00 PM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

that looks like a christmas tree to me - i hope they weren't just using up old stock...

Thu Feb 16, 04:28:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sal: Yay, I always like it when I have something in common with fellow bloggers.

Wby: There is always a connection when I say something perverted

Larry: I'll leave the light on!

Jiggs: At least you got to touch penis on VD...I'm jealous!

Jane: I am sure it's at least their best old stock.

Thu Feb 16, 08:10:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags