Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Tagged, but not in the ass!

I'm gonna do it because I don't have time to tell you about my weekend until later. Slutbag and Farmboy are the 2 so far that have tagged me. Here are my 8 things I would look for in a perfect man:
1: funny
2: not funny looking
3: witty & smart
4: horny
5: Likes to give as well as recieve
6: genuinely sweet without being a big sissy
7: knows how to respect women and treat them as an equal
8: just add "in bed" to all of those

If you match my profile, then you are tagged, but you have to let me know! Have a wonderful week!

11 Comments:

Blogger baddandy said...

dang! you had me spot on til you mentioned not funny looking!

my loss im sure

Mon Jan 30, 12:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Those are all good ones Tumble! ahaha

Mon Jan 30, 12:58:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Bill: Crap, I forgot to mention "not gay" in my list didn't I?

Andy, that is so sad! You will still keep visiting me won't you?

LeeAnn: There were so many more I could have listed, but I figure the more I put, the less likely they will match any human man!

Mon Jan 30, 01:09:00 PM CST  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I'm all of those things you want, but unfortunately, also funny looking. Damn.

Mon Jan 30, 06:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

"all those in bed".

I have this problem in which I take things too literally.

Mon Jan 30, 07:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

of course i will - but do i have to wear the paper bag every time?

Tue Jan 31, 07:27:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Todd, your the second guy I lost based on the funny lookin thing, maybe I am being to picky.

Jiggs, how is that a problem?

Andy, we can always turn off the lights, everyone looks good in the dark!

Tue Jan 31, 11:22:00 AM CST  
Blogger yournamehere said...

We could always drink until I'm not funny looking. How's your tolerance?

Tue Jan 31, 05:05:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

move me somewhere else on yer stalker list. we do not wish to be listed by van.

Tue Jan 31, 06:33:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

im all those and a bag of chips hahahahahaha

Tue Jan 31, 10:43:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

lb butt, you're in the majority of men.

Todd: Let's just say I am not a cheap date. You would go broke in Vegas getting me drunk. We could always start early, you would be pretty hot by midnight!

Scumbag: Yes sir...sorry about that!

Larry, when you ditch Sue, you give me a call!

Wed Feb 01, 08:11:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags