Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Yes, I am Megan!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Megan!

  1. Antarctica is the only continent without Megan!
  2. There are 336 dimples on Megan.
  3. The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Megan!
  4. The liquid inside Megan can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
  5. Abraham Lincoln, who invented Megan, was the only US president ever granted a patent.
  6. The first domain name ever registered was Megan.com.
  7. Contrary to popular belief, Megan is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol!
  8. Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Megan.
  9. It's bad luck to put Megan on a bed.
  10. The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Megan Head.
I am interested in - do tell me about
Go check out Ubie, I got this from her!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

UberYounger is named Meghan!

Sat Jan 21, 02:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

If it's bad luck to put megan on a bed, do you only have sex standing or or chairs or the floor or the backseat of your car or basically anywhere that isn't a bed?

Sat Jan 21, 02:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Megan is what my dad wanted to name me! My mom won out with Brooke. Damn her.

Sat Jan 21, 05:19:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

Megan , I really just want to comment on your HNT. very hot!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 22, 01:04:00 AM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

Tumble is that wrong???

Mon Jan 23, 12:18:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Van, never said I didn't like feeling dirty.

Larry, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Mon Jan 23, 08:10:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tim said...

megan is lucky if she gets to sleep for 20 hours a day...so i guess the other four are spent having bedless sex???

Mon Jan 23, 08:56:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Green: You know me so well!!

Mon Jan 23, 11:16:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags