Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Made in Kansas!


Free Range Chicken Poop? For your lips? Not sure where the marketing team was going with this, other than shock value. Leave it to a Kansas hillbilly to come up with a name like that. Of course it worked for me and I had to try it! The designers only had to spend a couple minutes with the art, it reminds me of the black label products in the good ole days. Chicken Poop does make your lips smooth and it is becoming a popular wide spread trend. If you have not tried it, you better run right out and get some. I have posted the description as seen on the website.

The quick fix for rock stars. You're gonna love this stuff!
Put it on your lips, put it on your finger tips, put it just about anywhere your skin organ is needing a bit of TLC. Chicken Poop is made of the finest ingredients: Beeswax, soybean oil, lavender, sweet orange, jojoba (SPF 3).

I love the part where they talk about skin organ. Jiggs will need to get some for his skin organ member Charles! I like the word jojoba…jojoba, say it with me. I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year. I know you poop loving fans will have a good time with this product!

21 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

that sounds hilarious, and I'm a lip gloss addict.

Tue Jan 03, 11:33:00 AM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

I like poo and I have dry lips. I also generally have a dry skin organ. I think you've hit the nail on the head in suggesting that Charles needs a healthy dose of chicken poop.

Tue Jan 03, 03:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Calzone said...

I didn't read any of that...all I can think about is you

Tue Jan 03, 03:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Kitty: Me too! Anything to keep these jewels moist!

Jiggs & Charles: Anything to keep the 2 of you happy and unchapped!

Zone: Are you flirting with me?...or Jiggs?

Tue Jan 03, 03:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

DirtyB: I'm more glad your roomate let me put it on my lips after she had. I hope I don't catch anything!

Tue Jan 03, 06:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

and just when you think they cant improve on pigeon shit lip balm!!

Tue Jan 03, 11:33:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Larry, Larry, you poor farm boy. You have been sitting too close to the fertilizer!

Tue Jan 03, 11:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

best of all about chicken poop lipgloss is it tastes of chicken...

Wed Jan 04, 12:06:00 AM CST  
Blogger yournamehere said...

There's nothing better for chapped lips than hooker sweat.

Wed Jan 04, 01:46:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jane: Doesn't just about everything taste like chicken?

Todd: Great idea, can I market that?

Wed Jan 04, 08:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Tumbleweed, great blog! Saw your comment on mine, and was going to email you but didn't see how. So I'm writing here. Thanks for your kind words. What kind of graphic design do you do? And feel free to add me to the blogs you stalk if you wanna!

Happy new year. :-)

Wed Jan 04, 09:53:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Ramone: Thanks for stopping by. I design logos, come up with slogans, some websites and then the usual collateral shit. I will visit you again soon!

Wed Jan 04, 11:34:00 AM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

tumbleweed i just had a logo designed for myself. a personal one. i am going to unveil it on my blog soon. you will weep when you see it!

Wed Jan 04, 05:38:00 PM CST  
Blogger wmy said...

I want a logo...I want a logo.(stomping my feet on the floor, and beating my hands on the table) LOL...no, really, I do

Wed Jan 04, 06:33:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jane: I can't wait, how cool!! You won't mind if I tear it apart and put it back together again better, stronger and faster than before will ya?

WMY: Fine you can have a logo. You know I can't say no to you!

Malicia: You are so right. That sounds great. You will have to call me babe though, I wouldn't want to get confused for Honeyhive, she is causing quite a ruckus. You are really hot in that scary goth, vampire kind of way!

Wed Jan 04, 10:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

ohhh that would be FANTASTIC tumbleweed! i can't wait for your comments. My new logo is oh-so-terribly-tasteful...

Wed Jan 04, 10:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger egan said...

Please tell me Charles doesn't read this blog... pretty please!

Thu Jan 05, 11:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

right how tumbleweed. she is unveiled on my blog in all her glory. i am sure you will love it...

Thu Jan 05, 04:39:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

This is so wrong. But my lips are quite chapped.

Thu Jan 05, 09:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sorry I'm slow to comment back, I was at home with a sick rug rat yesterday.

Jane: I'm heading to your place now!

Egan: I entice Charles to "come" over here once in a while.

Brooke: You are going to have to try it now aren't you?

DM: Yay! Hurry up, I am so excited. It's like the Christmas Story all over again.

Fri Jan 06, 08:25:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Yippee, I got the code key! It's the sweetest thing he has ever said to me.

Fri Jan 06, 09:03:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags