Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy New Year!

If there was a female version of that cartoon, it would totally apply to me.

9 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I feel like that most days.

Thu Dec 29, 12:15:00 PM CST  
Blogger Me Crabby said...

Maybe you're looking in the wrong place ;)

Thu Dec 29, 12:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is cute! Thanks for stopping by my place.
Happy New Year!

Thu Dec 29, 01:55:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You rock.

Thu Dec 29, 02:19:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Ladys: You guys are great. I have decided to do a female version just for the hell of it!

Thu Dec 29, 02:43:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

I named my right hand Brenda.

Fri Dec 30, 04:19:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Brenda is a lovely name Jiggs, congrats! Could you name your left hand Megan so I can watch?

Fri Dec 30, 09:52:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

watching?? being watched?

you just do it all!!

Fri Dec 30, 09:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger Defragging said...

yep
i can relate

Wed Feb 08, 05:14:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags