Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

An Abomination!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a thank goodness he comes when we are sleeping!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You modeled for me, don't you remember? Get off the drugs!

Mon Dec 12, 08:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Maddie said...

My God, after seeing that picture I'd prefer he not come at all!

Thu Dec 15, 06:01:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags