Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Ouch!

This post goes out to a special guy named Nick!

A close friend of mine just spent $65.00 to have some chic smear wax on her privates and yank it off. Yes, sounds painful to me too. She said it didn't hurt too much and now her crotch is as smooth as a baby's ass. It should last about 3 weeks or so before she goes through it again. This treatment is called a Brazilian wax and they wax it all, yes, use your imagination. Where the hell in Kansas can I get a service like this? As a self-proclaimed guidance counseler, I have decided that this would be a great career path for Nick to follow. He could simply sit in a chair all day and look at smooth pussy. Way to go Nick!!

Zen Sarcasm: Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

While looking at box all day certainly sounds appealing, I'm afraid that I would become bored with them after awhile. I don't think anyone wants that to happen, least of all the ladies.

Fri Dec 02, 07:44:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags