Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post-partum Christmas


I think we should have some fun and tell each other what our worst and best Christmas presents were. My Christmas was a bit bass akward this year. The best present I got was from my ex husband. Yea, blew my mind too. Not sure what he was thinking, but damn who cares. He got me a new Palm E2. It’s not top of the line, but I love it.

Now, the worst present came from my mother. If you knew her, you would be shocked. She is the uppity one in the family who is way too serious about too many things. So, to get a book was not surprising, but the book I got was hilarious. I almost thought she had discovered my blog, then I remembered she can barely e-mail. In her defense, she did get me a leather jacket too, but where’s the fun in talking about that!
Well, I'm swamped at work, so this is it! Happy New Year!

14 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

Best gift - a back massager and gift cards

worst gift - those weird bath balls that dissolve when you put them in the tub...buy me a bottle of mr. bubble and i'd be happy!

Tue Dec 27, 03:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Come on my slutty friend, are you sure that was a massager for your back? Mr. Bubble is the king!!

Tue Dec 27, 04:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger merkley??? said...

my best present was a kick in the balls and my worst present was the second kick in the balls. some people just over do a good thing and it wrecks it.

Tue Dec 27, 05:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

best present was my digital camera,
worst present was a lack of having my boyfriend here.

Tue Dec 27, 05:31:00 PM CST  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

oh no let me ammend that, worst present was the jiffy pop my brother got me

Tue Dec 27, 05:31:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Merkley: Maybe next year you could get Santa to take off his boots first.

Kitty: Sad about your boyfriend and even more sad about the Jiffy pop. They still make those? I like the bags you can nuke, until you leave them in too long and then your whole house smells like shit for a week!
We all better get to see those great pics you take with your new camera.

Tue Dec 27, 08:43:00 PM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

worst - socks (a dozen)

best - christmas morning sex

Tue Dec 27, 11:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

just found your blog. i really enjoyed. and there is nothing like that christmas morning sex to get things in the proper spirit

Tue Dec 27, 11:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

DirtyB: Maybe getting 2 watches is a hint! I'm just glad I have places to go.

Badandy: Morning sex is the best, congrats! You do know what you can use those socks for don't you?

Larry: Thanks! Did you get morning sex for Christmas?

Wed Dec 28, 08:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger Fella said...

B - Why not regift one of those watches my way? Did Your spawn get that iPod from Grandma?

Wed Dec 28, 10:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

I did get some christmas nucky.

Wed Dec 28, 11:07:00 PM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

i can think of a few - but give me your thoughts on the subject - enquiring minds want to know . . .

Thu Dec 29, 09:12:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

DirtyB: You leave my mom alone you big perv, she is too good for you!

Nick: If his spawn got an ipod, I am calling SRS!

Larry: Good for you, so did I. Don't tell!!

Badandy: Socks puppets mister, what were you thinking?

Thu Dec 29, 09:39:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You know my family so well!
Hey, will you be single by February? It totally rocks!

Thu Dec 29, 03:04:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags