Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Divorce Court

This is a monumental day in my life! I went to court first thing this morning and a judge made me officially single. Watch out world!! It has been such an emotional roller coaster for me, I was surprised. I have been so excited and up-beat for days now and all of a sudden after leaving that court room, I started feeling sad……then I was happy again…..then I was sad……then excited. Shit, I just wasn’t able to control it. NOW, it is almost time to get off work and I am happy again. I am heading to Wichita the second I roll out of here and I plan to party like a rock star with some good friends. I am hoping to meet Nick and Anon from this blog world, but not sure if it is going to happen yet. I will look forward to telling everyone how it goes. Have a wonderful weekend ya’ll!!

website hosting count:

handbags