Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Curious George comes out!


“BI-CURIOUS GEORGE”
A documentation about a gender confused and curious monkey whose adventures lead him to get involved with a group of apes who help him to discover his true identity. Staring Curious George as himself. Introducing Brittney Spears in her first real acting role as George’s female love interest that he kicks to the curb for his male love interest played by Vin Diesel. Arnold Schwarzeneger stars as the Man in the Yellow Hat. This is an action packed movie with many scenes not suitable for a younger crowd. Unrated:
Violence, Nudity and Sexual Content.

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

i love curious george and I'm excited for the soundtrack to the new movie, all done by jack johnson..

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

Thu Dec 15, 05:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger Monkey said...

I totally could have told you this about George. Although the idea of Vin Diesel playing the part of his love inerest makes me want to hurl... my breakfast. Poor George.

I too am a transgendered, bi-sexual monkey. It often confuses my housemate Calzone. Actually, it flusters him.

Thu Dec 15, 10:54:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Knitty: I love George, we go way back. I still have the original book my mom bought me. Since nobody in movies is creative anymore, they are just remaking all the stuff from the days when writers knew what they were doing!
I hope you had a great Birthday!

Monkey: You and your roommate are the greatest! I didn't know Monkeys and Dragons could live in harmony. I imagine the bi-sexual part makes all the difference. I bet Zone gets flustered pretty easy, he is such a horny Dragon.

Thanks guys for dropping in!!

Thu Dec 15, 11:39:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags