Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Are You Shy??

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.
Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.
Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.
You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.
Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.
Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.
Tequila® may not be right for everyone.Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Tequila®. Leave Shyness Behind

10 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I once tried to run over my boyfriend with my car when I was drinking Tequila. So yes, it definitely eliminates the shyness factor. It also brought out the homicidal maniac.

Fri Jan 20, 03:47:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i used a similiar product called "18 beezos" that made me to lazy to pull out, and have in turn, knocked up my wife. again

Fri Jan 20, 04:28:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

brooke: that's one of the coolest things I have learned about you.

I'm a lightweight piece of shit myself. I can only do tequila in a margarita.

There's a song sung by Bobby Bare that has the chorus: "Pour me another tequila, sheila." It's awesome.

Fri Jan 20, 06:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger April said...

Hey...I can't do tequila! But i've learned that shyness goes away with a bit of vodka as well.

Fri Jan 20, 08:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Elizabeth Dole can do 12 Tequila shots and still go looking for Bob Dole. Please send Bob Dole home if you see him.

Fri Jan 20, 10:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Brooke: That is a great story, thanks! He probably deserved it.

P-man: Pervert!

Damn scumbag, how many kids do you have that way?

Jiggs: I don't do tekillya anymore...bad experience.

April: Yes, vodka is nice and rum too!

Mrs. Dole: The last time I drank 12 tequila shots,I was home by 10:30 and puking in the tub with 2 people holding my hair.(I should post that story sometime.)
The last time I saw Bob, he was hanging out at Van's. He's probbly hiding out with Jiggs by now, that's sure trouble!

Sat Jan 21, 09:34:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good bottle of Riesling and some shots of Southern comfort will do the same thing for me, Things I never thought I would do in a million year :)

Sat Jan 21, 05:47:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

DB: I didn't know there were things you guys wouldn't do!:)

Sun Jan 22, 10:21:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

well it is probably too late for the virginity thing, but make sure im there next time you play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister (with or without tekillya)

and i guess if all i could get was erotic lustfulness, i wouldn't complain too much.

Mon Jan 23, 11:08:00 AM CST  
Blogger Monkey said...

Ugh. I kissed a 15 year old boy when I was 25 while drinking Tequila. I don't drink it anymore.

Monkey's Human

Tue Jan 24, 05:40:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags