Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, January 16, 2006

What a Blow Hole

I am going to be totally lame and I am sorry, but I am so busy. All you get today from me is a joke I found entertaining. She is a whale after my own heart.

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship.

The male whale recognized it as the same ship that harpooned his father many years earlier.

He said to the female:

"Let's both swim under the ship and blow out our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

This they tried, and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.Soon; however, the whales realized the sailors were swimming to the safety of the shore.

Enraged, the male whale told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.

"Look!" she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to
swallow the seamen!"

13 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Awesome. I love blowjob jokes.

Mon Jan 16, 01:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger Monkey said...

This is an EXCELLENT joke. I love the goofy ones. Love them.

Thank you.

Mon Jan 16, 01:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

ahahahahah I didn't even see it ...coming. ;-)

Mon Jan 16, 03:12:00 PM CST  
Blogger Satan said...

bent over for jesus and bill the apostle

what about your good old friend satan

cmon baby

Mon Jan 16, 03:25:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Brooke: Yes, they are the best! :)

Monkey: Thanks sweetie!

Milky: Gotcha!

Satan: How come I only see you when I sin, you should come around more often!

Mon Jan 16, 04:42:00 PM CST  
Blogger Satan said...

if i only came around here when you sinned i would be here all the time

thats what i like about you

now i have to head over and milk the milkmaid

be back soon

Mon Jan 16, 04:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Zone: I'm really good at pool, are you gonna cry if I beat ya?

P-man: There's my new military bo, wondered when you would show up!

Mon Jan 16, 05:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Satan: You're right, you better just hang around, I'm likey to start sinning at anytime. BTW, pleasuring myself isn't a sin is it?

Mon Jan 16, 05:42:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

Here's another joke along the same lines:

what's long and hard and full of semen?
A penis!

Just kidding, the real answer is a submarine. Unfortunately, having to write the joke out disambiguates the punchline.

Mon Jan 16, 05:46:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Very good!

Mon Jan 16, 07:18:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

i dont get it!!

Mon Jan 16, 11:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Thanks LeeAnn

Lou Reed: I like sticks...come over here and drive that baby!

Shit Larry, we got to get you out more often!

Naval: Only if you actually hum!

Tue Jan 17, 10:50:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

cute!!! but not as cute as those lips . . . . umm, i digress . .

he hee hee

Tue Jan 17, 12:42:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags