Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Take a Pill!

For some reason several of my posts have been some kind of product endorsement. I guess that’s okay since I am a product whore and will try just about anything a friend tells me to. Sometimes they work, sometimes they suck!
Well, I have a product today that I think will be helpful to all who read this. Everyone I know is sick, recovering or just getting sick, so I want to help put an end to all of this. I started taking “Elderberry Defense” last year when I started getting sick and didn’t want to fork out the money to pay a high priced Doctor to give me a prescription for some anti-biotics. What I found was that these supplements are amazing. Here are the ingredients:

Elderberry contains naturally occurring vitamin C, fruit acids, traces of essential oil and anthocyanic pigments. Scientific studies indicate that elderberry may have antiviral activity. Echinacea (added to this formula) is the most popular herb in America for the immune system; it is mild and suitable for all ages.

As soon as I feel the sneezing, coughing, or that tickle in my throat (shut up pervs), I will start taking them and the next day I start feeling better. I have also given them to my daughters. They are a “Nature’s Sunshine” product. I don’t belong to their club, so I pay full price, but it is worth it and cheaper than the Doctor’s visit.
I would love to know if anyone else has tried it and what you thought.

8 Comments:

Blogger Crabby said...

I use that stuff! Or I used to. I haven't used it recently because I'm on so many anti-allergy meds I'm daffy most of the time. (do not go there. I know you're tempted but take a breath)

Wed Jan 11, 01:05:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I can't believe you didn't let me go there! Who am I supposed to make fun of now? I'm gonna go hang out at your place in a few.

Wed Jan 11, 01:38:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'll try it! Being a schoolteacher I get every bug known to man from my classroom of germ factories.

Wed Jan 11, 03:47:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

I will myself into staying healthy.

Wed Jan 11, 06:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Monkey said...

I will so try this. My mom gets stuff from a witch doctor that has this in it, and it works like nothing else on my colds. But I'm out. So this is the next thing.

Thank you Product Whore! We love you.

Monkey's Human

Thu Jan 12, 04:21:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Brooke: That is the toughest job to have during this season! Keep up the good work.

Jiggs: A healthy labido is always good!

Monkey and Monkeys human: You guys are sweet! Witch doctors are the coolest!

Thu Jan 12, 08:18:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use that stuff every year as cold season gets underway. I find it works rather well. We're very into finding the natural cure. My favorite is evening primrose oil (in pill form) it's used to regulate hormones. But watch out when you first start taking it it makes you so horny you can barely stand it :) But it does a very good job of keeping your hormones in balance naturally.

Fri Jan 13, 02:09:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Joyce holder swimsuits Drug test protonix Agency engine marketing search Side effects pf oxycontin Acyclovir aqueous solubility Tenuate worldwide csu protonix Protonix photo keyword prevacid protonix protonix and information duluth liposuction Mty international toy dbgt bra jenna jameson movies freeones Atac call center Last minute travel deals canada mirrors wine racks foof chairs

Wed Feb 14, 10:16:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags