Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, January 06, 2006

T.G.I.F.


It has been the longest, crappiest week. I’m venting, I apologize, but I don’t talk to people in the real world much about the shitty stuff because I am supposed to be the always cheerful one with a smile on her face who loves everything about life. Anyway, I have had to take way too much sick time lately because of sick kids. Being a single mom is usually pretty great until you need someone to stay home. All my co-workers have grown children or are married and have forgotten what it was like when they are ill. Enough on that, here’s the real downer…If you have followed any of my blog you know that I have been recently divorced. It has been wonderful because we get along much better, see each other less and he(Sam) has realized how much he took my friendship for granted. He comes from a truly screwed up family and I won’t get into the details of that (yet, unless I need some funny redneck material someday). So, the one person on his Dad’s side of the family who made everything normal and good and I loved her so, was his Stepmom (Gladys). Well, she died suddenly yesterday of a stroke. WTF??!! Why of all the fucked up people in the world and his family did it have to be her? She made Christmas fun and exciting with her unique games and gift exchanges. Thanksgiving was always enjoyable with the great food and togetherness. Now what is to happen? Her family and Sam’s Dad’s family are not going to make an effort to get together. Gladys was the glue! She was also taking care of Dad while he was going through cancer treatment. Why do we loose the ones we need the most? My faith is not wavering, but I always have so many questions when I lose someone close.
All I can say is that when I am gone I don’t want everyone to be sad for me. Yea, you hear that all the time, but I really mean it. I am so fulfilled when I can cheer someone up or make them smile. I want everyone to think of the funny(or drunken) times they had with me and stupid things I said to make them laugh. Don’t cry for me Argentina!!

14 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

Boy do I ever feel you about the rough week bit. I blame the long holiday vacation. Next week will be better. Enjoy your weekend.

Fri Jan 06, 04:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

My name isn't argentina. That would be weird having a country for a name. Hello my name is argentina.

It would be funnier to have uruguay as a name because then whhen you said your name people would be all like "don't call me gay" and you'd be like, "no, my name is ooo-are-guay" and they'd be all like "fuck you douch"

that's my story!

Fri Jan 06, 04:35:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Thanks DM! MAybe I will see ya.

Egan: I wanted to stay on vacation. I need to come into some money so I can be a lazy bum!

Zone: I love having my ass jiggled. I better go tell you that on your blog!

Jiggsy: You know just what to say! Love you!!

Fri Jan 06, 04:43:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

TGIF is right!

Fri Jan 06, 06:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

im sorry for your loss. if we are going to date i need a phone number

Fri Jan 06, 07:25:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

have a good weekend, tumbleweed.

Fri Jan 06, 07:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Brooke: I imagine you live for Fridays!

Larry: Why don't you e-mail me, if I give you my number, then all the freaks will call me. meganzjunk@hotmail.com

Navel: Thanks, I am getting ready to check out your blog!

St.: Thanks for stoping by, I'm over everything already and back to my happy self. I can't stay sad for long, it's not in my nature!

Fri Jan 06, 10:58:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Sorry it has been a long crappy week for you, it was for me too.
Hope you have a really good weekend.

Fri Jan 06, 11:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

Yay for knowing just what to say!

Sun Jan 08, 04:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sorry I am so behind everyone, I did the funeral thing all weekend and Monday, so I am trying to get caught up!

Lee ann: Thanks, I hope you had a great weekend and good luck on a fantastic week to come.

Tue Jan 10, 08:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Todd: Sweet! I like my ass giggled, I am hoping by March there will be a bit less to jiggle, but no worries, I was born with ass!!

francis: I have no idea what you are talking about, you have not said anything bad to me!(that I know of)

DM: I want to use some tax return money to do Vegas about March. I never said you weren't coming with me, but I doubt you could keep up. I won't be sleeping or eating, just drinking and letting Todd jiggle my butt! You had your turn...oh but I guess that was more of a spanking than a jiggling.

Tue Jan 10, 08:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jiggs: Thanks babe!

Zone: I'm into a lot of things! :)

Tue Jan 10, 08:51:00 AM CST  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Miss Tumbleweed, I am sending you strength and good feelings. If I could, I would send you cupcakes.

Tue Jan 10, 02:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Ubie: Thanks, you're a sweetie!

Tue Jan 10, 03:24:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags