Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Glad it wasn't me!

I have a funny work story to tell!
One of my co-workers(Terry) lives outside of town and has a big golden retriever. He let the dog out to use the restroom as usual, but when she came back in she smelled horrible. She had a run-in with a skunk! The dog proceeded to rub herself all over the carpet and the walls trying to remedy the situation. Terry got her into the garage and went to the internet to figure out what to do. He found several home products including tomato juice that was supposed to work. Terry’s wife called the vet to see if they had any ideas….and sure enough they did. They told her that tomato juice was only a temporary fix. She called Terry on the phone and was laughing so hard she could barely talk. The Vet had told her to use douche. DOUCHE? That is fucking hilarious! Now, Terry and his wife are quite religious and proper, so for her to say douche must have been a laugh in itself. On top of that, she had to be seen at Wal-mart in our small town buying enough douche to cover a big hairy mutt. Something shity like that is always happening to me, so to hear that story just made my day and I had to pass it on. Happy week everyone!

14 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

I could see that happening to me.

So do you need to buy a floral scent?

Mon Jan 23, 02:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

awe: That's a good question. I don't use douches(I'm naturally fresh), so I don't know how many kinds there are.

Mon Jan 23, 03:23:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Aw, that is great. Really that is just funny.
Thanks for the laugh.

Mon Jan 23, 04:41:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

Yay douche!

Mon Jan 23, 06:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

massengill for dogs.

Mon Jan 23, 06:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

Help stop that not so fresh feeling...

Mon Jan 23, 06:17:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

I was walking out of my barn one night and kicked what i thought was a cat. wrong , it was a skunk. i just had to strip down and burn the clothes and i sat in tomato juice for about 2 hours. good times!!!

Tue Jan 24, 12:01:00 AM CST  
Blogger Monkey said...

If your friend chooses to go the unembarrassed route next time, she can use 3 large bottles of white vinegar. It works just as well.

But yes, Massengil also works. For that not so fresh, I've got a skunk in my hoo-hah feeling.

Tue Jan 24, 05:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

LeeAnn, Always love to see ya!

Bill, hell yea, showers and soap work wonders!

Jiggs, I thought you might enjoy that diddy!

Larry, sitting in Jello is much more fun!

Monkey, I had suggested the vinegar thing, but I think they secretly liked the attention. Skunk in your hoo-hah...funny!

Tue Jan 24, 08:36:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

youd think anyone whose dog goes to the restroom outside, would have a full range of doggy care products - especially fido-uche - wouldnt want poor doggy to have clean himself and get poopy smelling kisses

Tue Jan 24, 12:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Andy: I wouldn't know about poopy kisses, I don't let my dog lick my face.

DM: Don't YOU know?

Tue Jan 24, 03:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

hmmmm horny dog syndrom

Wed Jan 25, 07:35:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Van,Is that contagious? I seem to have it!

Wed Jan 25, 08:16:00 AM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

couldn't you have just got a new dog??

Sun Jan 29, 06:15:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags