Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Weed's Wednesday Review

Since I am a product whore, I have decided to start a consumer review, thanks to Nowhere Girl. The review today is going to be a negative one. This crap sucks!! Here’s my story…
My idiot ex stayed the night last Saturday because it was his weekend with the kids and I was going out partying and watching strippers. Anyway, when he went to bed he left the backdoor open. When I got home half the house was hot and half was cold (he doesn’t pay the bill, what does he care, dumbass! Bitter?…yes). Needless to say, I was not happy, but I held my tongue until morning time. Anyway, come to find out 2 days later, a stray cat came into the house and found a good hiding spot and I didn’t discover him until Monday morning. I walked into my living room and could smell shit. I asked the dog if she shit on the carpet and she told me no. I look to my left and there sat a HUGE beat-up male cat. I was like “what the fuck are you doing here”? He actually came over to me and rubbed on my leg, YUK! I made him go outside and then had to start the clean up process. I cleaned up the shit and then proceeded to find places the cat pissed on the carpet. I used Urine Gone thinking that would do the trick. I came home at lunch time to a house that smelled like musky male cats pee and I was furious, I am totally anal about how my house smells. To top it off, while I was eating my lunch, my cat(only1!) walked over and pissed right on top of where I had cleaned, so much for killing the smell. I had to use another brand of pet stain remover and hire a carpet cleaner to get everything taken care of. Good thing I only have one carpeted room. I guess I will be getting new carpet with my tax return money, what a waste!

11 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

Weed- so sorry about the cat pee-pee... that's sucks! In my experience, once that starts... no turning back. Hope your cats are kinder...

That being said, SO FREAKING excited aout your Wednesday review!!!

Why? I took a shower with my nifty little scrubber brush this morning. About the submersible dildo thing... all it needs is an attachment!!! ;)

That thing is the SHIT!

Wed Feb 01, 11:39:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

nowhere girl: Your naughty, I think it is supposed to be used for cleaning, be careful!

scumbag: Damn you're hard to please! Kansas rules!!

db: I think you are right, but I kinda feel sorry for the guy. I mean...he doesn't have me anymore, that's punishment enough.

Wed Feb 01, 02:30:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You make me happy to be single. I'm coming here all the time.

Got any food?

Wed Feb 01, 04:39:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Brooke: I do have food baby! All the good stuff too and chocolate. Your cookin aren't ya? I'll clean up!

Wed Feb 01, 05:03:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

be gone urine be gone!

or

urine deep shit urine be gone!

Wed Feb 01, 08:06:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I look to my left and there sat a HUGE beat-up male cat. I was like “what the fuck are you doing here”? got me good!
Damn, male cat piss! Nothing worse.
Sorry that happened!

Wed Feb 01, 09:05:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jiggs: Thanks, I hope that voodoo shit works.

LeeAnn: You know it, lots of stuff that comes out of males is the worst! :)

Bill: You can't have a break-down, stay strong for me babe!!

DM: I thought about him doing it on purpose, but for him to plant a cat he would have to touch a cat. He is not real fond of them. Hence, the reason I kept the Bengal I have now.

Larry: I think my experience does not out-do yours, you have me beat.

Thu Feb 02, 08:19:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

to hell with the cat and and product reviews - get on to the partying and strip club action

Thu Feb 02, 01:58:00 PM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

to hell with the cat and and product reviews - get on to the partying and strip club action

Thu Feb 02, 01:58:00 PM CST  
Blogger Silver said...

I tried spraying on the ex......she still around, so I guess it doesn't work for that either

Thu Feb 02, 03:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Andy: Don't be a pig...play nice!

waygon: If you come up with something that works, pass it my way!

Fri Feb 03, 03:50:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags