Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Hot before the press!

I have a story that hasn’t even hit the papers yet. It’s pretty crazy for the nothing that happens around here. This morning a man was getting ready to go to work and his gas peddle got stuck while he was backing out of his driveway. Well, the man lives in a cul-de-sac(circle drive), so the truck went wild and backed all the way through a fence and into the house behind him. It was so bad that both fire stations came out and they had to use the Jaws of Life. They also had to get a wrecker and use all their technical emergency equipment to stabilize the truck so it wouldn’t fall into the basement. The owner of the house was home, but not hurt. The passenger in the truck had his head stuck under a beam from the house. The top of the truck was shaved off, so he was caught between the truck and the beam. I couldn’t get out until lunch time to take a picture and I had to do it from pretty far away. The people outside were watching me like “what the hell are you looking at?”. Anyway, I guarantee this story will hit the front page of our local paper on Sunday, how sad is that?

I am getting a bit self conscious about my boob being here for the world to see, so I thought I better do a post to at least move it down a bit. Have a great weekend!

14 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

where exactly are you in KS?

Fri Feb 03, 02:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger Admin said...

Why haven't I been here before.. Or have I... I liked it anyway...

Fri Feb 03, 02:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Scumbag: I'll e-mail you, I don't want to give away my secret identity.

Admin: Thanks, please come back again, great to see ya!

Geez Danny, you're so nasty, why am I still turned on?

Fri Feb 03, 03:12:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I thought you meant triple threat like 3 times in one night.

Fri Feb 03, 03:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger Admin said...

This is funny shit dudes. Are you guys having an affair? Sweet, can I watch?

Fri Feb 03, 03:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You talk big little boy!

Fri Feb 03, 03:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is crazy!
You are funny about moving the post down a notch!

Sat Feb 04, 02:07:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I still see your booby.

Sun Feb 05, 08:54:00 AM CST  
Blogger Nobody said...

he he he

You're so funny. The boob is cute. Don't stress ;)

Mon Feb 06, 08:35:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Admin: That question has been answered, but I thought I better acknowledge your presence, cuz I am glad you came back over!

Danny, you know you can hang out here and answer comments anytime! We haven't discussed the when and where yet.

Storm: That is just downright sweet, thanks bunches!!

LeeAnn: Yea, it's totally weirding me out, but I don't want to be a pussy and remove it, I will catch too much hell.

Sug: You're a doll, we wanna see those jugs!!

DM: I forgot about that! Yes, yours is a better story, but stupid shit like that happens all the time in the city. Nothing ever happens here. Oh, we do get a murder every few years or so.

Brooke: You're so funny!

Mon Feb 06, 08:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

nowhere: Thanks much!

Bill: shame on you!

Mon Feb 06, 09:17:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

please keep your boob right where it is - i hate searching for boobs and they arent where they're supposed to be

Mon Feb 06, 09:40:00 AM CST  
Blogger Silver said...

That boob would look good on a Heritage Classic

Mon Feb 06, 10:37:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

That happened here in River City recently. Unfortunately it ended with a fatality.

Mon Feb 06, 01:02:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags