Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Life in general

So, I am back to normal and have decided not to let my ex bring me down again! Yipee! It was a very relaxing weekend and I think I only left the house 2 times. Nothing exciting happened, so I will be boring you to death if you continue reading. We did get my daughters room cleaned and that was a huge undertaking. It was like wading through toy hell. I was doing the mom thing where you let them be responsible for cleaning their room and if they want to live in filth and not be able to ever find anything, then that’s their problem. Well, it sure the hell didn’t work, so we are going with the “everything has a place and everything in its place method and me riding her ass every time it starts to look disorganized. The only other amusing thing happening in our household is my oldest getting a contact for the first time. Yes, one contact. Her right eye sees 20/20, but her left eye is at 20/40. I was totally late for work waiting for her to get the damn thing in, but it was fun to watch! I shut the bathroom door, but left a crack to watch as to not distract her. I felt so bad for her, but it was hard not to laugh. She would bring the contact up to her eye and then it would flip inside out over her finger. This happened for about 15 minutes until she finally looked at her finger and it wasn’t on it. She started looking around the sink thinking she lost it, so I went in to look in her eye and sure enough, there it was. All I can say is, I hope the braces and everything else I have invested in pay off in the long run. She better be able to support mama when I am old!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

Ex's suck........just my personal opinion......lol. Don't let 'em get to you.

I went thru the same thing as your daughter when I 1st got contacs. Swore I would never be able to get them on my eye, and then looked around like I lost it, never ocurring to me that i could see everything and that must mean it was on my eyes......duh

Mon Feb 13, 10:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

When you said that your oldest got a contact, I was thinking of something different. I thought you were getting ready to have a talk with her.

As for the other contact, wait until she falls asleep with it in and it ends up on the top of her eyeball.

Mon Feb 13, 12:18:00 PM CST  
Blogger gumushel said...

Your kids sound awesome. You're a lucky lady!

Mon Feb 13, 12:23:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Waygon, that's funny! I think since it was only one contact, she couldn't really tell the difference.

Awe: She is only 11, if I had to have a talk with her now, I would shoot myself.
I have never had glasses or contacts, so that experience is one I feel I am not missing out on. :)

Lake: Thanks, both of my girls are wonderful, gorgeous, funny and they mind very well. I know I will be in big trouble with the boys in a few years. I do have a big gun though!

Mon Feb 13, 01:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

I think you summarized why everyone has children: to support them when they're old.

Mon Feb 13, 02:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Yes, I will have your baby Jiggs, no need to beat around the bush!

Mon Feb 13, 02:42:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags