Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy VD

Today is the dreaded holiday of the single folk. I am quite happy to be single, so I intend to ignore the whole day. I work mostly with all men and they dread it too because they get to play the "what the fuck does my wife want" game. Their stress makes me happy! I will leave you with some wise words from Andy Rooney, hopefully they will help get me a date!

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask,"What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usuallysomething more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in whom she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 30 give a hoot what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women.

Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. They always know.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress. Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

NOW, for those of you that guessed on my poem yesterday. I woke up and my arm was numb and asleep, so I wrote about it.

19 Comments:

Blogger BTExpress said...

I'm 57 and much more attracted to older women for many of the reasons you've listed here. I didn't know about the shooting part though. Thanks for the info.

Happy Valentines Day

Tue Feb 14, 09:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

BT: Happy Day to you too, thanks for stoppin by!

Tue Feb 14, 09:18:00 AM CST  
Blogger Silver said...

If I have 2 18 yr olds does that count as over 30?

Tue Feb 14, 10:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Over 30 ROCKS! ;)
Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!

Tue Feb 14, 11:01:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

women over 30 are hot!!!

Tue Feb 14, 12:46:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job Tumble, I loved it!
Here's to women over 30!!!!
~B

Tue Feb 14, 01:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

waygon: Sick bastard! shit, that's my terets again...sorry!

LeeAnn: Yes we do baby!

DM: Your guess was stupid...like my dog could turn off the alarm. You can talk about doggie style without a lead in, you know I like it that way!

Andy: I agree!!

Danny: I got all the love you need sweetie, let me give you a hug!

DB: Here's to us! Cheers *chug, chug*

Tue Feb 14, 01:31:00 PM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good.

Liked the poem about your arm, too.

Tue Feb 14, 01:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

JJ: Thanks! I actually threw some people off with that, gotta love it!

Mack: Love that...anti VD, sweet!

Tue Feb 14, 02:06:00 PM CST  
Blogger egan said...

It's a dreaded holiday for married folks as well.

Tue Feb 14, 02:55:00 PM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

Great post.

Have a great V-day anyway!

Tue Feb 14, 04:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

This made my day! Thanks!

Oh, I sucked on the guessing about your poem, but I really like it.

Tue Feb 14, 05:21:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

happy VD tumbleweed!

Tue Feb 14, 05:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

if i am 40, does that make me a woman over 30? or 40?

i had the best VD - i got pissed at the cricket and threw up in the front garden. God i love beer....

Tue Feb 14, 06:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

very funny! and you are very sexy and i know you would wear me out. but i would sure like to try!!!

Tue Feb 14, 08:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Egan: Don't even talk about marriage around here, mister!

Hey Sonya you sexy thing, I am gonna head on over and visit ya.

Sign: Thanks, I think it is pretty cool nobody guessed it, I'm gonna see if I can come up with another one.

Jiggs: Thank goodness VD only happens once a year, I would hate for it to spread.

Jane, that sounds like so much fun. I just like the word pissed. I wanna come visit you so I can get pissed too!!

Larry: Anytime babe!

Tue Feb 14, 09:54:00 PM CST  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I think you're fabulous. I hope you had a great Valentine's Day.

Tue Feb 14, 11:25:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

No, your fabulous!

Wed Feb 15, 08:16:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Thu Dec 14, 05:30:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags