Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Innocence

For the first part of my post I want to apologize to Jiggs (nun left), for having such a dirty blog he can’t open it and work. Then, I want to note that Dick is innocent, just look at that face (nun right), does that look like the face of a killer?

For the second part, I just want to say that I finally have a party weekend heading my way! I know it’s only Tuesday but I am excited! I am heading to Wichita (closest action to me). We will be eating Japanese for super on Friday night, then drinking. On Saturday, I plan to take in an art museum and drink some more. Then Saturday night, we are going to see “Grease” at the dinner theatre, then drink some more. I plan to compete with all the singers, as I have every Grease song memorized. I am sure my friends and I will have a grand time and maybe something exciting will happen that’s good enough to blog about! I do want to add that Nick was supposed to join us, but has some nerdfest thing to attend in Topeka….I see how his friends rate. I will leave you with this:

Well this car is systematic, hydromatic, ultramatic
Why, it could be Greased Lightnin'!
We'll get some overhead lifters and some four barrel quads, oh yeah
Keep talkin', whoah keep talkin'!
Fuel injection cut off and chrome plated rods, oh yeah
I'll get her ready, I need to get her ready!
With a four-speed on the floor, they'll be waitin' at the door
You know that ain't shit when we'll be gettin' lots of tit
Greased Lightnin'

(Chorus:)
Go, Greased Lightnin'
You're burnin' up the quarter mile
Greased Lightnin', go Greased Lightnin'
Go Greased Lightnin' You're coasting through the heat lap trails
Greased Lightnin', go Greased Lightnin'
You are supreme
The chicks'll cream
For Greased Lightnin'Go go go go go go go go

We'll get some purple pitched tail lights and thirty inch fins, oh yeah
A palomina dashboard and duel-muffler twins, oh yeah
With new boosters, plates and shocks
I can get off my rocks
You know that I ain't braggin', she's a real pussy wagon
Greased Lightnin'


My mom would make me skip this song on my record because it had the word shit in it. Not to mention I had no idea what chics creaming meant. Boy have times changed!

28 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

I see a theme developing here. Just hope you're not a sloppy drunk.........lol

When you say eat Japanese, do you mean the food or actual Japanese people?

Have fun.

Tue Feb 21, 10:39:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I have no idea what they put in their food, but it tastes like chicken!

Tue Feb 21, 11:16:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: Thanks, me too!

Mack: You know me so well!

Tue Feb 21, 01:05:00 PM CST  
Blogger egan said...

Your blog needs a NSFW warning. The boys washing the car shot almost got me shit canned. Jiggs looks hot.

Tue Feb 21, 02:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Joe: You're all cute!

Danny: You have no idea how good that makes feel!

Egan: I'm sorry man, I will watch that. Now I might have to put your head on a nun too!

Tue Feb 21, 03:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

hee hee I'm commenting on this blog from work.

Also, I look good as a nun

Tue Feb 21, 04:39:00 PM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Mr. Sign is obsessed with Grease. If I have to see it again I will pull a Lorena Bobbit on him.

Tue Feb 21, 04:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wow, girlypal, I see you everywhere! Why have I not frequented your blog? I don't know, but I'ma gonna start RIGHT NOW, because IT ROCKS.

Just telling you that.

I stalk though, you OK wi dat?

Tue Feb 21, 09:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Have fun in Wichita.
Those words have never been together in the same sentence.

Tue Feb 21, 10:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

Grease, one of the greatest movies ever. I always knew I was going to get a little after taking my girlfriend to tht movie.

Wed Feb 22, 12:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Danny: come here...let me hold you!

Rose: It's the only one I really like....oh and Annie.

Jiggsy: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sign: I get a fix once every 5 years or so. I figure with all new actors at a dinner theatre, it might have a new feel.

Spinning: I am so happy you are here! Seriously, you are totally cool!

Todd: Hey, I don't have many options, I have to make my own fun.....like cow tipping and counrty shit like that.

Larry: Stop showing your age, I didn't even like boys yet when I saw that movie!

Wed Feb 22, 04:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

wow. i never ate a japanese person. respect.

Wed Feb 22, 06:07:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have everything planned out for a great weekend!
Make sure to let us know if there is any action on the side ;)
~B

Wed Feb 22, 07:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

I love Grease. Sounds like fun. I'm jealous.

Wed Feb 22, 10:58:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

olivia newton john is so hot!!!!

have fun - bring us back good stories for sharing

Wed Feb 22, 12:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Jiggs does look good as a nun!

Wed Feb 22, 12:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jane: Yes, it will be my first time too.

DB: Action? What's action? What the hell are you talking about, I am so confused!

Scum: If I venture to KC, I will never come home! Plus, I only have a 2 hour drive versus 4 hours.

Sonya: You're invited....come on!

Andy: She is hot, I used to want to be her. Then she got old. :)

LeeAnn: I knew you would like that!

Wed Feb 22, 03:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger egan said...

LOL @ Wichita.

Wed Feb 22, 03:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I'm here Danny...don't go.

Wed Feb 22, 04:07:00 PM CST  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

I love the hard time... I THRIVE ON IT!

Wed Feb 22, 04:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Look at me
I'm Sandra Dee
Lousy with Virginity
Won't go to bed 'til I'm legally wed
I can't
I'm Sandra Dee

Wed Feb 22, 04:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

No nailnipper...thats not why. Thats my first HNT picture....it's been seen before. However I have put up 6 others ober the past year....

Wed Feb 22, 08:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

have you seen how old I am????

Wed Feb 22, 11:39:00 PM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

I would love to go. Sounds like a lot of fun. I use to date a guy in Newton, so I have frequent Wichita a few times.

Thu Feb 23, 08:58:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Egan: Hey, I don't laugh at you...oh wait, yes I do!

Van: You asked for it!

Ubie: You're too cool!

Danny, you were too late.


Van: It's time for a new one, I'm gonna check on ya!

Lisa: You hate every town here, just cuz it doesn't have a beach you spoiled brat! Love you! I will post a new story after the weekend.

Larry: I know how old you are, I just like giving you a hard time cuz you're older than me. :)

Fred: Stay off Jiggs ass, it's mine!

Sonya: Small world...cool!

Thu Feb 23, 09:08:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

He says pussy wagon so fast I don't think either one of us knew that's what was said. I would sing it "pusarang", yeah I know I was a freak. I thought it was a trendy word for cute chic or something. You know like being "the bomb"

Fri Feb 24, 08:25:00 AM CST  
Blogger onewaybanter said...

I'm a huge Grease fan too. I once got so drunk at a wedding that I grabbed the mic out of the DJ's hand and sang/slurred/screached the whole summer lovin song. Old people were pointing, my mother was covering her eyes in embarrassment and I even hear that the wedding video features my entire solo.

Way to ruin someone's wedding.

Fri Feb 24, 02:11:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Wed Feb 14, 10:03:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags