Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Missing Please Help!

Calzoneā€™s Penis is wanted for a spit and run. It was last seen somewhere in the South, stalking hot chics with big asses in bikinis. Do not approach the penis, it is not armed but can be dangerous and may be carrying several viruses. The penis is causing panic and terror amount the southern states and we are asking for your help in capturing the suspect. The largest danger known is the fact that the penis gets in an out quick and is too small to be noticeable. It has a mind of its own and cannot be controlled. We are finding out now that women who have come into contact with the suspect are experiencing a strong burning sensation in or around their ass and a break-out that spreads quickly. These are the only indicators that the penis has made his attack. We are asking that you please close up your house and lock all pet doors. We are offering a $1.00 reward for information leading to the capture of the penis.

14 Comments:

Blogger Crabby said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Why'd you show me this when I'm stoned. Is he moving? It lookslike he's mvoing? can i keep this picture? I really like it. I vener saw amiving pic before. That's the most coolest penis I ever saw.

do yano what? ya could use those legs for a tickler! You know like on the dildo s with ticklers?

Am I alking to much? Please delete me if I am uncool. I really can't tell. shud be back to normal in maybe 5 housr. maybe not. dunno. I took two. anahalf.

Fri Feb 17, 10:52:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sgurl: yuk, get to the doctor right now!

Crabby: You are cool with me...talk all you want my hopped up friend.

Fri Feb 17, 11:10:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Damn joe....you're hot, where did you come from youngin?

Fri Feb 17, 11:17:00 AM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

I spotted this in Texas last night, but didn't know you were on the look out. Sorry. LOL!

Fri Feb 17, 12:21:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

awe: That's one reason he is so hard to catch...to many dickheads out there!

sal: bare handed...ewe!

sonya: shucks....keep your eyes open and your legs closed!

Fri Feb 17, 01:04:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I'll keep on the lookout we live pretty far north (BLAH) So we don't look to be in any danger yet. Let me know when you here that it's moved up here.
~B

Fri Feb 17, 03:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Tooo funny:-}

Fri Feb 17, 08:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: As naked as you 2 always are, you better invest in a security system.

Dirty: Good plan, but who's gonna hold the net?

Roxi: It would not surprise me, that little booger gets around.

Jane: Good job! That's just awesome!

Todd: Somehow I knew you would like it.

Truckdriver: Always great to see new faces...if you had one. Get a picture up!

Fri Feb 17, 09:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Damn, he has claws. That's gotta hurt.

Sat Feb 18, 06:01:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTKexpress store your tequila post and has it up on his blog. Are you going to put up with that kind of plagiarism?

It's called copyright people.

Sat Feb 18, 11:54:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plus, he is just here for the HNT anyway. Perv!

Sat Feb 18, 11:55:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

hell i saw it on Kannapli beach in Maui. I ran like hell!!!

Mon Feb 20, 12:51:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

DM: I was talking to the coyote the other day and he said that Acme crap was worthless! He could have bought countless dinners with the money he spent on that shit.

bt: It's just so tiny you can't feel a thing.

anon: It's all good. I can't expect to post on the world wide web and not think people are going to use the same stuff.

Joe: Half Naked Thursday. Follow the link on my side bar. Glad to see ya back!

Larry: I am glad you ran, he probably would have liked your ass!

Mon Feb 20, 08:29:00 AM CST  
Blogger PDD said...

My back door is open!

Mon Feb 20, 01:49:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags