Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Weekend Warrior

Well, the pictures didn’t turn out from this weekend. I guess that’s what you get when you put a bunch of drunks together and then give one of them a camera. My favorite picture would have to be the one of the table at the end of the night on Friday. If you can’t read it, it says “I heart Jiggs”. The "Kool" pack of cigarettes are not mine, I don’t smoke and even if I did I sure wouldn’t smoke those, but it was a nice addition to the picture. The side profile pictures of me are hideous, I take horrible pictures! I know that at least one picture of the night turned out good, but it is on my friend’s camera phone and he has not figured out yet how to get it off, so maybe that can be added to a future post.
Our weekend started out with a bang. We went to Sal’s Japanese restaurant. There were 5 of us that started out the night. They had a drink called the Volcano that was about the size of a fish bowl and came out with the middle on fire. They gave me 2 straws…please, I don’t share! The food was great and at the end of the dinner they took a picture of Dirty Martini with a big knife by his neck. Nice! After we left Sal’s we headed to a bar called the Chalet(I think). Dirty Martini thought they might have Karaoke and I was in the mood to make fun of people. When we arrived, there were 3 guys sitting in a booth that Dirty Martini knew…..score! Poor me, the only girl with 4 men, it was torture. We pretty much just drank heavily and laughed our asses off until they were ready to close. The best thing for me was when one of the guys said he was extremely attracted to me. What the hell am I supposed to say to that. I usually get great lines like “I think we should fuck” or “what’s your sign”. I can always come up with a smart ass comeback for those kinds of comments, but what the hell do you say when someone is genuinely nice?
Saturday was fun! We went to the Crown uptown dinner theatre to watch “Grease”. Since it was a professional dinner theatre, we expected it to be top notch. Boy, were we wrong. It was like watching a high school play. The singers were really good, but the rest of it was pretty brutal. The 20 set changes took as long as most of the songs. We decided we better drink more so it would at least be funny! It worked…we were laughing at every screw-up by the end of the show. I guess that made it worth the $35.00. We headed to club “Lettuce” after the show. It was originally designed to be a swingers club, so it was very sexy and sensual inside with shaggin chaises and big huge curtains and such. I loved it, only problem…no swingers. I did get to meet Ginonymous. She was totally cool and so pretty and funny! After about 45 minutes, our group of 7 headed to a dance club. That was a good time and I got to shake my groove thing. Dirty Martini even got out there and I have to tell you…he is very multi-talented, but dancing is not his strongest forte. By early morning we ended up at a nasty Mexican food bar and we had added to our group by about 4 more people. I ordered some burrito looking thing with green sauce on it and asked if it was hot. The lady told me it wasn’t hot at all……bullshit! I was drunk and I still felt my tongue on fire.
I know many of you probably had much more eventful weekends with sex and pot smoking, but surely someone had less fun that I did!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Sounds like you had a great time even if the pics didn't turn out like you hoped. So any hooking up? Inquiry minds want to know. Sorry that Grease was a let down.

Tue Feb 28, 12:25:00 PM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

lots less

im with sonya - tell us more about mr suave'

Tue Feb 28, 12:51:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definately had less fun than you did! Well I don't know do you think fun is sitting in an immediate care office Sunday morning with a 7 year old that is puking chocolate lucky charms. Not really my idea :(
Glad you had such a great time! Sounds like a blast! And the pics aren't bad a little fuzzy (as I'm sure you were too) but not bad.
~B

Tue Feb 28, 12:55:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sonya: Nope, I didn't hook up, I think I am too picky, I am working on that flaw though!

Andy: Mr. Suave was nice looking and a very sweet, funny guy, but that spark was just not there.

DB: Sorry about your weekend, that sucks! I bet you were wishing you were as fuzzy as I was!

Sparkle: You are my new best friend!

Tue Feb 28, 02:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Feb 28, 05:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger egan said...

I had less fun painting and getting high on the fumes.

Tue Feb 28, 06:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

The weekend sounds really fun. You had way more fun than me.

I really like the I heart jiggs picture! You were thinking of me!

If you don't mind, I'm going to put the picture that you made and put it on my blog tonight. And there will be haikus dedicated to you as well.

Tue Feb 28, 06:54:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

my weekend was spent in the hospital ana at home on my back. so right know im livivng my life through you.

Tue Feb 28, 08:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

this post was work friendly.

now back to your regularly scheduled programming?

Wed Mar 01, 12:09:00 AM CST  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

tumbleyweed, my dear -- I love you, but on my computer your blog is all askew. I have a hard time reading it.

Can't one of those meatheads help you fix it? Like D. Martini or Nick or some other loser with time on his hands?

Wed Mar 01, 08:02:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Danny: Kansas is a happenin place! Everyone wants to be here.

Pearl: Gettin fuzzy rocks! I am so glad alcohol is legal!

Lemon: I bet it was you!

Joe: Sorry Joe, you better drop me your digits so I can tattoo them to my hand.

Egan: That's a favorite past time of mine...don't be sure you didn't have more fun!

Jiggs: I heart you even more!

Larry: I'm so sorry...do you need anything?

Kendra: Ah-ha! You like the naughty stuff!

Ubie: I will try to sweet talk Nick and see what I can do. Thanks!

Wed Mar 01, 08:50:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

I thought the table picture was a crime scene photo.

Wed Mar 01, 10:13:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

awe: COOL! That's great.

Wed Mar 01, 11:59:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

i kind of like the profile shots - shows a curly haired temptress

Thu Mar 02, 01:52:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags