Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Artsy Side II

If you read my first poem on February 13th, you will know where I am going with this. Your job is to figure out who I am talking about. I hope I didn't make it too easy this time. Good luck!

You have been there my whole life.
Always waiting, so soft, so tender
You have become a necessity in my life.
When you are gone I am a mess.
You give and give without taking.
Even though we have never spoken
You are always there for me.
You will be in my life forever.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm my guess is it's your period :)
Good poem writing anyway
~B

Wed Mar 15, 09:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: yuk, no!

anna: I said soft lady! But I would love to have one anyway!

Wed Mar 15, 10:37:00 AM CST  
Blogger Sonya said...

Miss creative, aren't you?

Wed Mar 15, 11:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger Admin said...

Clearly you're just talking about me

Wed Mar 15, 11:39:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

It's got to be a dairy product.

Wed Mar 15, 02:13:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sonya: I try!

Admin: I don't think you really mean that.

Awe: Ummm, not quite.

Scum: You are so nasty! In a round about way you're close. That's the only hint. he he

Wed Mar 15, 04:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Hm, toilet paper? Or soap.

Wed Mar 15, 08:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

i thought for a minute you were talking about me.

Thu Mar 16, 01:51:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Kid: You are right about that, but not this time.

Spinning: You got it baby! It's toilet paper!!

Larry: There was nothing about sex in that poem.

Thu Mar 16, 10:04:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags