Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Is it worth it?

I am on a mission to make a life change and it is kicking my ass! My whole body aches and I feel older than when I started. I am back at the gym on a regular basis. So many people seemed surprised to see me there, hhmmm, I wonder why that is? Anyway, I think I set my goal a little high and over did it. Every muscle in my body aches. Now I can’t stop or my hard work will be for nothing. I think I figured I could just walk in and work-out like I had kept in shape the last few years. Boy was I wrong! 15 minutes on the elliptical and I needed a beach towel to dry off. Yes, I know that is a sexy thought, but seriously it’s crazy. I swam a few laps in the pool on Sunday and I was totally winded. When did swimming become hard work? As long as I have lost at least half my ass by mid-summer, I will keep working hard, but if it does not pay off soon, I am going back to being a couch potato….much easier!

15 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I wish I was motivated to work out.

Tue Mar 21, 09:47:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

I took a year off from the gym. When I went back I couldn't lift half of what I used to. It pissed me off.

Tue Mar 21, 10:34:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sonya: You can do it!!

Anna: Thanks babe!!

Awe: I hear ya, if you stop for even a week you can feel it!

Tue Mar 21, 11:54:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pain No gain :)

We bought an eliptical machine last year and when I first started using it I thought I was going to DIE!!! (of course smoking doesn't help)

I've just come to the conclusion that I'm not as young as I used to be and that REALLY SUCKS!!!

~B

Tue Mar 21, 12:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

go to this blog and call this guy a douche:

http://dailygaggle.blogspot.com

he told me yesterday that i need to "take annabella back to the zoo where i found her".

Tue Mar 21, 03:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Crabby said...

I hate the eliptical! It kills my thighs! You did 15 minutes on that torture machine? YOU DA WOMAN!

Tue Mar 21, 03:29:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

I agree. exercizing sucks.

Tue Mar 21, 07:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You inspire me. As I light up a cigarette.

Tue Mar 21, 08:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I am right there with you Tumble. I joined Gold's at the beginning of the month and the trainer kicked my butt hard. I have been working away everyday...and I do hurt all over too.
Keep it up...it will pay off (at least that is what I keep telling myself).

Tue Mar 21, 09:17:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use the payoff as inspiration, a carrot in front of you if you will.

You'll live longer and get twice the looks you're already getting.

Tue Mar 21, 10:09:00 PM CST  
Blogger mgc said...

simply reading about you working out so hard has winded me.

where did i set my beer...

Wed Mar 22, 04:34:00 AM CST  
Blogger jungle jane said...

I find that slipping red wine in my water bottle helps tremendously...

Thu Mar 23, 01:33:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: Aging sucks, but your are fighting a damn good battle!

scum: I am on my way. Nobody gets to talk about anna like that...well, okay not most people anyway.

Thanks crabby, I think they were made to be torture machines!

Jiggs: We can't all be skinny like you!

DM: Shut up loser, I was in a hurry. I do have a job, no really I do!

Brooke: You are awesome!

LeeAnn: Damn, I want a trainer! If he is hot, buff and single!

KC: Such a sweet talker!

mgc: Way to go, can you get me one while your at the fridge?

Mac: I will have to wait a few pounds before I get this ass on wheels, we have enough pot holes in town!

Larry: Your as smooth as a babies butt!

Jane: Shit, that's a great idea....really!

Anna: Sorry, I took yesterday off work and now I am way behind! I will catch up.

Thu Mar 23, 10:01:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting old and into my future, seen and heard it all, still work out, am fairly fit, do it now and then when I have a Pop Up, I think you are a nice normal person, and thanks for being nice to me, BTW nice lips.

Thu Mar 23, 04:25:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

waistcoat: How dare you call me normal!

lucky: Now I know why they call you lucky.

Mon Mar 27, 09:09:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags