Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grosser than gross!

Today is a much better day! I thought since several people seemed to be entertained by my nasty townsfolk, I would tell you about the nastiest married couple we have here. They are the Boyers….and yes I have no problem saying there name….please hunt them down. So here’s the image. The wife is all of 400 pounds, short dirty blonde hair (I don’t mean the color), wears glasses that are about 3 inches thick, cusses like a sailor (in public) and has the one tooth of the family ( her most attractive feature). Now I don’t want you to think I make fun of anybody. I love people and only the truly evil ones get my stamp of approval to trash about. The husband is about 4 inches shorter than his wife and only 200 pounds. He wears the same glasses (they must share). His hair looks permanently wind blown with chunks of unmentionable stuff in it. My first experience with this couple was back in my lifeguarding days. I taught swimming lessons and they enrolled their kids because it was cheap and they thought they could get a free swim out of it. Yes, this couple re-produced…. 3 very fucked up kids. They only had 2 at that time and both had severe ADHD….of course. I ended up asking the parents to go sit on a lounger away from my area and to stay out of the pool. It wasn’t a bathtub for goodness sake! I might add that they fondled all over each other when they came to the pool (in clothes, not suits). I asked them to leave several times…they don’t like me…hhmmm. Anyway, recently I found out that they moved one of her relatives into their shack with them so they could all have sex together. It’s the sickest thing ever. My stomach still turns to this day. Then, I found out that they had gone months without water service. Fuck that! Those kids need more than that. I called the health department and the kids were gone in a matter of hours. They are now in foster homes and are in school with clean clothes and a more stable environment. I really felt like I was nosing where I shouldn’t, but when it comes to kid’s welfare if we don’t all help out, they may never have a chance at happiness! The Boyers still have no water service and don’t bathe, but seem to be perfectly happy without their children. I just want to walk up and bitch slap both of them when I see them, but instead they get the “you disgust me you filthy trash” look instead.

16 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: I would love to hear your naighbor story.

anna: People need to quit having kids if they don't want the responsibility damn it! I'll put the smack down on people who neglect their kids!!

husbland: I wish I had pictures!

Tue May 16, 01:48:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Toby said...

I knew a family that had water, but no way to bathe because their bath tub was filled with dog shit. Literaly about 1.5 feet deep, almost spilling pver the edge. Doxen dog shit. I was in the apartment only once and my eyes watered from the stinging stench.

Tue May 16, 02:33:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Sonya said...

LOL! You need to move in a bad way.

Tue May 16, 02:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

Yep, I am sure of it. I live in your neighborhood.

Tue May 16, 02:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

toby: OMG, that is so nasty! I can't even imagine walking into the house here, could be even scarier than dog shit!

sonya: You're tellin me!

awe: So, when you droppin by for a drink??

Tue May 16, 03:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Get out, woman; get out while you can.

Tue May 16, 05:42:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

good god you need to move... neighbours without water service is just scary...

Tue May 16, 06:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

i am at a loss for words... maybe move, maybe become an arsenist.

good job protecting the kids.

Wed May 17, 02:04:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

I was on the side of these "boyers" until I found out they were endangering their kids. Ain't nothing wrong with a little bump'n'grind.

Creepy fat people gotta make love too.

Wed May 17, 03:22:00 AM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

I don't get it???? Whats the problem.....

Wed May 17, 07:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Todd: You offerin to put me up?

Kitty: They are not actually my neigbors, just a famous couple in town. You know...the ones everyone knows because they are such freaks!

mgc: I love fire! That's a great idea. I just need their address now.

Jiggs: I'm all about the fat people making love! I'm glad you see my point.

cellar: Thanks a bunch, I felt bad for quite a while!

Larry: You're so nasty!!

Wed May 17, 08:20:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

LMAO!!! Aw weed, I totally need to come visit... just to people watch!!

Wed May 17, 09:51:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Nice call on calling in the family, probably saved those kids....

Cool site!

Wed May 17, 06:52:00 PM CDT  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Oh, I think those two are clients of mine...YIKES!

Hugs~
andi

Thu May 18, 12:24:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to email you the story it's way too detailed to post here but I promise you will get a good laugh and walk away thinking where do these people come from :)
~B

Thu May 18, 06:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Kid: I will be saved! Yayyy!!

EN: People watching is the only sport we play here.

Lone: Thanks, come on back!

Andi: Yuk, you must have stock in Lysol!

DB: *checking e-mail*

Thu May 18, 08:20:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags