Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Random thoughts

I am in a weird mood...my life is so stagnant...I'm horny...Did I feed the dog?...I don't even want to put in the effort it takes to date, I just want to get laid when it's convenient, like 10:30 every night...Do chickens have large talons?...my next door neighbor finally mowed his lawn...it's raining...The weather affects me...I'm stuck at home with a sick kid...I need a vacation...I love blogging, it's like reading other peoples diaries, I'm so nosey...Does honesty really exist...I am ready for summer...I miss my dad...I should quit whining and bitching so much, I have so many good things in my life...I'm horny...sometimes I make myself laugh, how weird is that?...I use my left palm to write reminder words on...I think I'm a bit anal, I have started loading the toilet paper with the flap on top and now I don't like it on bottom...I need a cold beer...when you hit a certain age, do you have to stick with your morals and values or does it even matter how many people you have slept with?...I wish I was interested in more things, like politics and history...I'm a really good painter, why don't I do it anymore?...I'm bored(and horny)!

18 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

Horny is not a weird mood, it is a fun mood.

Wed May 03, 10:28:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

Ok, it is fun when you get a female in a horny mood.

Wed May 03, 10:29:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm bored(and horny)!"

Yeah, verily. The plight of every blogger.

"I'm bored(and horny)!"

Go west, young woman. Go west.

Wed May 03, 11:10:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

it seems that you're horny.

Wed May 03, 11:41:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Silver said...

see, one of your delima's is you had morals to begin with.

I have no morals, therefore I can't really help you.........with the morals part anyway.

No one cares how many either

Wed May 03, 01:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

I love the flow of consciousness. I think it really lets you see who someone is.

Wed May 03, 02:52:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

everything's okay, i'm here now!

Wed May 03, 07:14:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I read: I'm horny...blah blah blah....I'm horny...blah blah blah...horny....

Wed May 03, 07:52:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: amoral...he he he

awe: I wonder if I get females horny?

KC: Great as long as I know I am the same as every other blogger, all is well.

scum: where would you get that idea

waygon: I am so glad nobody cares...now I can get me some this weekend.

blonde: That's a scary thought!

anna: Only sometimes...the rest of the time I'm randy baby! I will be back tomorrow...and in the shower.

jams: I am always okay when you are around!

sign: Funny, that's really what I was thinking too!

Wed May 03, 08:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

what is horny? i am married, we don't get that unless it's daylight or night time or time is ticking...

Wed May 03, 09:47:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"KC: Great as long as I know I am the same as every other blogger, all is well."

No, no, you're not the same as the rest of us, you only have the same thoughts and motivations.

We don't want to look at pictures at the rest of us, or we would put them up. We don't want to know what everyone else is thinking or we wouldn't be here.

I'm just talking about what we have in common.

Wed May 03, 11:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I think the older people get, the more morals can be tossed aside for the sake of convenience.

Thu May 04, 01:35:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I didn't quite get that did you say you are horny?? hehe. Are you still horny this was posted yesterday, I am a later comer hehe.
~B

Thu May 04, 06:11:00 AM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

you know where i come from in this area. are you okay?

Thu May 04, 08:04:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

mgc: It's a feeling you get when you either need to constantly touch yourself or just grab the first decent human that crosses your path and maul them!

KC: That was very well put. I hope I have a lot in common with the folks that come here!

Todd: That's great advice!!

DB: I'm horny everyday....the 30's suck!

Larry: It's all good today! Thanks!

Thu May 04, 08:49:00 AM CDT  
Blogger barman said...

I don't think the horny part is the problem. The problem is not doing something about it. I wish I had that problem.

By the way hi. I had not seen you around the couple of places I have noticed you before so I thought I would see what you were up to. Apparently you were being horny... You really should do something about that you know.

Thu May 04, 09:08:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Hey barman: I am gonna get right on that!

Thu May 04, 09:13:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I know the 30's have been my horniest years yet.
~B

Thu May 04, 09:17:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags