Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Stop yelling at me!

Here's the deal...I left my camera at work so I had nothing to take an HNT with. I was just gonna post an old one, but that's not fair. SO...at lunch time I will go home and shoot my leg or something so I don't get in trouble. In the mean time, I'm gonna oogle at everyone elses pictures...so there!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An old pic would be better than no pic...sigh.

Thu Apr 20, 09:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

if you don't take a hardcore penetration pic, you can't go to the fight w/ us.

Thu Apr 20, 10:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

who's yelling? is annon back?

Thu Apr 20, 10:24:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M YELLING?

Thu Apr 20, 10:53:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

KC: Patience my dear

Scum: You suck! That ain't happenin.

Sal: Thanks!

mgc: I imagine annon is always lurking....he's obsessed....do you blame him?

jj: What?

Thu Apr 20, 11:01:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"KC: Patience my dear"

PATIENCE? Oh, pardon me, now I am yelling. Patience? Tell your boss that *I* gave you permission to go home for an early lunch.

Heck, tell him I told you to take the rest of the week off, paid.

Thu Apr 20, 11:09:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take a really kinky pic at work ;)

that would be a great HNT.
Be back later to make sure you posted.
But no pressure hehe
~B

Thu Apr 20, 12:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

I don't come here for the HNT, so I don't care. HNT isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway. You rock my world regardless.

Thu Apr 20, 01:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

KC: My boss said "KC who"? It didn't work!

db: If you knew where I worked, you would understand what a challenge that really is!

Blonde: I heart you!!

Thu Apr 20, 01:35:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"KC: My boss said "KC who"? It didn't work!"

Tell him...

"America is in turmoil. The war, the economy, drugs, and politics divide our great nation.

The very morale of Kansas, no, *our* country depends on me getting home."

If that doesn't work, tell him that I said he's a commie!

Thu Apr 20, 02:07:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags