Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tribute to Monkey!

Barrel of Monkey












Haiku Tribute

Monkey likes cute clothes
Monkey likes to throw his poo
I will miss Monkey!


Song Tributes

"Ah Monkey you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind…hey Monkey!"

"Monkey for nothing and your chicks for free!"

"She works hard for the monkey
so hard for it honey
she works hard for the monkey
so you better treat her right"

"Yeah, Cheeky Monkey! Cheeky Monkey!
Do you know, I'm right!
Do ya wanna fight?
I'll stay up all nightJust forget the time
Any time I want to
Any place I need toI'll be thereYeah, I'll be alright..."

(MY FAVORITE)
"Brass Monkey, that funky Monkey
Brass Monkey junkie
That funky Monkey"

"One for the Monkey, two for the show, three to get ready now Monkey’s gonna go." *tear*

A Story Dear to my Heart…

When I first met Monkey I was under the impression he was a girl. When I told him that, he went ape shit on me. He threw poo and called me names. I felt soooo bad! You know that feeling you get when you go into a store and you see a cute baby and you tell the mom her little girl is so cute and she gets all offended and says “He’s a boy”! Well, that’s how I felt. As soon as Monkey told me he had a hoo-hah, I completely understood…..well after I found out what a hoo-hah was. Anyway, Monkey is the most handsome, funny, sweet Monkey on the planet and he is going to be missed dearly. His travel stories and movies were loved around the world. Monkey, if you read this please reincarnate yourself!!





Visit Monkey and also visit Jiggs to find more tributes!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I use to love that game as a kid.

Wed Mar 29, 12:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

alas, i never knew monkey - tho i am sure he will be sorely missed (i am guessing hes gone awol?)

Wed Mar 29, 02:29:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

Yeah, Cheeky Monkey! Cheeky Monkey!

what song is that?

monkey has gone apeshit on me many a time. I know the feeling.

Wed Mar 29, 03:09:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Monkey is a little girlie sometimes. Don't tell him I said that.

Wed Mar 29, 03:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger mgc said...

where the hell is this monkey man venturing off to? i will go check out the link to find out more.

he has a poo fettish, does he?

Wed Mar 29, 06:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Lovign the barrel-o-photoshop!

I love that little guy.

Wed Mar 29, 07:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

You are a genious! I love it.

Wed Mar 29, 08:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Anna: I thought they would be a nice touch.

Sonya: I liked twister!

Andy: Monkey is the coolest!

Jiggs: It's from some album call "How ace are buildings"
Monkey did have emotional issues at times, but that's just another reason to love him.

Brooke: It confused me!

mgc: Don't get attached to him, he is leaving for a while.

spinning: Thanks it was fun to do.

spin: Okay, you are too kind!

Larry: Monkey is taking a big break!

Sugar: That's not something I will soon forget!!

Thu Mar 30, 08:30:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

EMOTIONAL ISSUES??????????

tell him to get in line

Thu Mar 30, 12:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Monkey said...

Hey Tumbleweed...

I didn't see this all those months ago! The photoshop of me in the barrel is amazing and I love all the songs. You are too too kind. Sorry I didn't see it when you put it up. I was in a dark dark place back then.

Hope you get this through your email.
Lots of hugs,
Monkey

Fri Oct 27, 10:09:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags