Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Next American Idol

Chris Daughtry is the hottest thing since the invention of the vibrator. He makes me wet just walking out on stage. I have no idea why he affects me like that, but damn he better win!! Since he is married and all, I won’t stalk him, but I will just lust after him until he gets voted off.

I think it might be time to start dating, It probably isn't normal to get that worked up over someone on TV. Geez, get a life Megan!!

10 Comments:

Blogger mgc said...

dating would be good. i don't watch idol so i have no idea who this guy is, but hey if he gets you going and gets you into life again, rock on Chris Daughtry.

Tue Mar 28, 10:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger pkeclub said...

i think its normal , because that is how you make me feel!

Wed Mar 29, 12:36:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

mgc: That is really sweet, Thanks!

Larry: Ahhh, now I feel all warm inside!

Wed Mar 29, 08:12:00 AM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

this isn't a monkey post!

Wed Mar 29, 08:27:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I am getting there!

You are a creepy clown!!

Wed Mar 29, 11:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

well he sure doesnt do that much for me - but as far as voices, he is one of the better ones still around - him and that elf lookin guy

Wed Mar 29, 02:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

That's Elliot...he is very talented too!!

My favs...Chris, Ace, Elliot and Katherine

Wed Mar 29, 03:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger baddandy said...

i think aces pretty boy looks have gotten him about as far as they are going to - he lacks the vocal range of the other two

katherine is hot and has a good voice - a seemingly good combination for AI

Thu Mar 30, 12:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

yes, I admit I don't care if Ace can sing!

Fri Mar 31, 09:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Surely Simon Cowell is enough.

Fri Mar 31, 10:52:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags