Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Weed Wednesday Review

A couple Saturdays ago I was going through my usual cleaning routine and sat down to take a break. I flipped on the T.V. and there was Christie Brinkley telling me how much I was tired of trying to get to the gym and then having to go from machine to machine to hit all the muscle groups. Boy was she right (how did she know?). So, I sat there and listened for a while because I knew that nobody had told her what to say and that it all must be true. Anyway, I watched her work-out on the total gym for a while and it looked so easy. THEN, in walked Chuck Norris (he’s the man!). He told me he had used the Total Gym for years and that was the only thing he used to work out on. Cha-ching, I’m sold! I have actually not bought anything from an infommercial before, but I have wanted something at home that I can work out on that does not take up much space. I called the number and the sales guy gave me a “great deal”, after I told him I didn’t want to pay the first price he quoted me. I know I am the only one he has ever sold the Total Gym to at that price, because I’m special. Well, I wait the 2 weeks and sure enough it shows up at my doorstep. I open the box and the thing is fully assembled (sweet!). I know I am making this a big joke, but seriously this machine is way cool. Of course it will take me a month to figure out the whole pulley system and attachments, but they did send me 4 videos, a wall chart and a flip book, so I am bound to figure it out eventually. I only have 30 days to see if I like it, but I already threw away the box (idiot). So far, my 7 year old has used it twice as much as I have, but I will get there!!

20 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Mr: So you're saying he's gay? no way!

Wed Apr 19, 09:21:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your brain is going to get a work out as well, with all that reading and figuring out how things work :)
We bought an ellipitical machine last year and I think my kids use it more than me too :)(because I feel like I'm going to die everytime I get on it) Oh well it comes in handy for hanging my robe on before I climb into bed. LOL
~B

Wed Apr 19, 10:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Sonya said...

We decided last year we just had to buy a treadmill. So far I have dusted it more times than I have even thought about using it. LOL!

Wed Apr 19, 10:50:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: I put mine in the living room so it is an ugly eyesore that I can't avoid. Trying to use some psycholoy on myself.

Kid: Okay you totally got me thinking about how I could convert it into a sex machine....I have an idea...

Sonya: I hear dat. My treadmill is in the garage. I will sell it cheap if anyone wants to stop by and pick it up!!

Wed Apr 19, 10:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: That's the plan baby!

Wed Apr 19, 10:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

I like to watch those exercise infomercials while eating nachos.

Wed Apr 19, 11:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me know if you like it. I've been thinking about getting one.

Wed Apr 19, 11:35:00 AM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

i have one. it is a great workout and yes it can be a fun sex toy with a little creativity.

start out with it in the lowest position. at first you think it is not much of a workout, but it will catch up with you.

i do like the idea of watching infomercials while eating nachos. sounds like a winning plan to me!

Wed Apr 19, 02:16:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

awe: yum nachos....now I'm hungry!

jj: fur sure, fur sure!

mgc: Now you tell me. I put it on #2 and gave my arms a work-out Sunday and I still hurt. Oh, I can be creative!!

Wed Apr 19, 02:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

You go girl...Woohoo!
I have been doing about an hour on the treadmill, then about 80 crunches every day. Sometimes I throw in a little time on the bike as well.
Keep it up! :)

Wed Apr 19, 03:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

You are way more motivated than I am. I can't wait to see your results. Do you think one of these could get rid of my ass shelf?

Wed Apr 19, 03:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

LeeAnn: Holy shit you are gonna be totally buff in no time! Yayyyyy for you!

Sign: lol at the ass shelf. Have not heard that. I even have one! That could be worked into a great pick-up line.

Wed Apr 19, 04:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

you will have to let us know how that goes!

Wed Apr 19, 05:57:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

"Sign: lol at the ass shelf. Have not heard that. I even have one! That could be worked into a great pick-up line."

that is funny - "hey can i decorate your (ass)shelf?"

"since, i am already back here, may use this (ass)shelf for lunch?"

Wed Apr 19, 08:16:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

the more i think about it, the funnier it gets, but my wife said i was being rude and to appologize for making fun. she said "besides have you looked at your stomach, dumbass!"

sorry.

Wed Apr 19, 08:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

trust norris. norris won't lead you astray.

Wed Apr 19, 10:40:00 PM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

are you sure you need to work out . they say perfection is hard to fix.

Wed Apr 19, 11:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

kitty: No problem, I just hope I am not embarassed by the results.

mgc: You better not have been making fun of your wife!
I am going to invite someone to eat off my ass shelf the next chance I get, that one is great!

Jiggsy: I agree. I would trust you to not lead me astray, but for some reason I get the feeling you would think it was funny to.

Larry: Great line....you're on your game tonight aren't you?

Thu Apr 20, 03:20:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

I might lead you astray, but not so far as to make it bad. But it would at least be memorable.

Fri Apr 21, 03:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I like memorable!!

Mon Apr 24, 08:54:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags