Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Good Flogging is Called For!

I have to share something with everyone that irritates the shit out of me. This 16 year old girl in Independence, Kansas (about 3 hours from me), faked her kidnapping and they sent out an Amber Alert all over. I got the damn thing in my e-mail 4 times. I was so worried about the girl and started thinking about how horrible it would be to have to go through that with one of my girls. Her parents were in hell for 15 hours waiting to hear something. Come to find out the little cunt made up the whole thing. Here is the statement the parents made:

"Kelsey wants everyone to know she didn't do this for attention. Teens today are under a great deal of pressure, and we have to keep in mind that kids react, and reach out in many ways. We are so thankful that Kelsey did not choose another path, or other means of dealing with her pressure."

BULLSHIT! Take her ass to jail! They showed her on the local news all smilie eating some pizza standing outside. I wanted to jump through the TV and slap the smile off her face. I wanna know what kind of pressures they have that are so much worse than what we had in High School?! I bet that spoiled brat has never had a good spankin' in her life. I sure hope I am not on this soapbox for no reason....my daughter will probably do something stupid too and then I will feel like an idiot, but I doubt it, my girls are perfect! :)

14 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I heard about this. People shouldn't cry wolf.

Tue Apr 18, 09:02:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I don't get it. They arrested the runaway bride, right? Why not the runaway teenager?

Tue Apr 18, 12:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sonya: cryiong wolf waste our tax money!!

scum: my sentiments exactly

sug: kids are the greatest...then they become teenagers!

sal: I agree!

jj: exactly! I don't think they are quite through with her yet, so maybe she will still get some punishment!

Tue Apr 18, 01:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

too many adults trying to be "friends" with their kids insted of being the "parent". if you draw a line with your kids and tell them this is right and this is wrong, they will do well. try to be their buddy and make excuses for the stupid shit they can do and you failed! personally i think that the parents should also be arrested for their lack of parental ability.

Tue Apr 18, 01:18:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She didn't do it for attention my ass. Why else would she of done.

Ummm I'm under a lot of pressure right now, I'm going to fake my own kidnapping. Make sure you put out an amber alert for me :)

oh right they only do that for kids. Darn.

She needs to know that what she did is a felony and there are consequences for your actions. Look at that Lady from Georgia who faked her kidnapping last year (I think) because she didn't want to marry that dude. Well she went to jail. They didn't just let her eat pizza and smile on TV. I don't know what goes thorugh peoples minds.

Ok I'm done now. have a great day!! ~B

Tue Apr 18, 01:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

I think someone should slap a fine on them.

If my sister had done something like that, they couldn't have shown her picture after Mom was done with her.

Tue Apr 18, 02:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

mgc: Yea, maybe they wouldn't feel so sorry for her if their asses were sitting in jail.

kid: Problem is, her parents would end up paying for it and then tell her it was all worth it to have their precious daughter safe. She should have to do community service in the prison washing clothes and jizzed on sheets all day!

db: I knew I could get someone else as fired up as me!

Tue Apr 18, 02:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I should totally be a judge. Let the punishment fit the crime!

Tue Apr 18, 02:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

You have to figure her parents were doing something wrong for this girl to have to go that far to get some relief from her pressures.
What she did was stupid, but I think she and her parents need therapy to figure out why she did that and how they can fix their communication.

That being said, a fine or at least some community service should have happened.

Tue Apr 18, 04:40:00 PM CDT  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Feed her to the wolves.

Tue Apr 18, 05:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

regular beatings. that is the way to keep teenagers toeing the line.

Tue Apr 18, 06:26:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I completely understand where you are coming from. That stinks! She should definitely be punished and her parents should be fined for taking up police and media time and for the worry put upon the community.

Tue Apr 18, 09:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

i agree she should be punished severly and congrats to your daughter. you are blessed

Wed Apr 19, 02:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

kitty: Therapy would be a great start! I am sure our taxes would pay for that too.

Todd: Might be kinda chewy, but I met they would get it down!

Jiggs: Word!

Sign: Yea, believe it or not there are people who care about other people, even if they are strangers.

LeeAnn: Thanks for understanding!

Larry Bob: Thanks babe!

Wed Apr 19, 08:42:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags