Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm Back!

The conference was a success and I had a great time. I hope everyone had a fun and eventful weekend!
We had our meetings at a nature center and during an hour break I got to stroll through their gift shop and walk around the lake. It was very relaxing and peaceful. I took several pictures of the wildlife. Here we see turtles sunning themselves on a log. I spent at least half an hour watching them climb up and knock each other off. It was like a game of king of the mountain. As you can tell, I am very easily amused!
The food was one of the best parts of the whole thing. Lunch was catered and we went to a restaurant for supper. Since it was free I thought I would get my moneys worth, boy was that a mistake. I have totally changed my eating habits in the last month so I can slim down and eating all the stuff on my trip did not agree with me. I spend quite a while in the bathroom my first night and learned my lesson good. On a positive note, when I got on the scale this morning, I was down 4 pounds from Thursday, so that was a sweet good morning for a Monday!
I have also attached a picture of a t-shirt that was in the gift shop. I thought it was hilarious because several of my blog friends have a poo fetish. I would love to be able to send one of the shirts to each of them. If you can’t read the picture, it says “Endangered Feces” and shows various types of animal poo. It’s awesome!! If you want the pictures bigger, just click on them.

I gotta get caught up at work, so hopefully I can stop by tonight and visit you guys!
Peace out.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Glad to have you back. Sounds like a good time.

Mon Apr 10, 11:14:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that shirt is hilarious! glad you had a good time!!
~B

Mon Apr 10, 12:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

after the picture of the turtles when you started talking about food I thought you might have had turtle soup.

go poo!

(that wasn't a command but rather a cheer for poo)

Mon Apr 10, 02:52:00 PM CDT  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Welcome back. Congrats on the weight loss, although I thought you were plenty sexy already.

Mon Apr 10, 10:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

“Endangered Feces” - that is awesome! welcome back.

Mon Apr 10, 11:26:00 PM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

it is interesting that someone would have a poo fetish.

Tue Apr 11, 02:16:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I spent at least half an hour watching them climb up and knock each other off. It was like a game of king of the mountain. As you can tell, I am very easily amused!"

Naw, reptiles are fascinating.

Not the two-legged kind that inhabit bars, though. Glad you had a good time.

Tue Apr 11, 07:08:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sonya: I did have fun and it was great to get away!

db: I couldn't believe they were selling those shirts.

Kid: I love my readers!! Thanks.

sal: you know it!

Jiggs: Never had turtle soup...is it good?

sins: welcome!

Todd: You always know what to say to make me smile!!

mgc: Thought you would like that one!

Farmboy: It is a bit strange, but I don't judge. he he

KC: unfortunatly I am amused by those 2 legged creatures too!

Tue Apr 11, 08:28:00 AM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

i think i just missed you. i look forward to next time.

Wed Apr 12, 01:49:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags