Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Out of town and whatnot!

I am heading out to a 3 day conference today. I am so excited to get out of work for a while! I need a break like you would not believe. I wonder if I can have a hooker come to my room like those corporate big wigs do. Do you think I could use "business luncheon" as a description for a business expense? Okay, seriously I am going to miss you guys and I will try and post 2 HNTs next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

11 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Are you getting to go anywhere good?

Happy Hump Day!

Wed Apr 05, 10:10:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sonya: Nope, I am still stuck in Kansas, but at least it's another town. Happy Hump Day to you!!

Sal: Sorry, maybe on another trip!

Anna: I am checking my computer the second I get back to see your HNT!!

Wed Apr 05, 01:08:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, make sure you do something fun! All work and no play... well you know how the saying goes :)
~B

Wed Apr 05, 01:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

Business trips and hookers, does it get any better?

Wed Apr 05, 02:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

have fun! you bigwig you.

Wed Apr 05, 06:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mike said...

I'll so miss you. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't!

Wed Apr 05, 09:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

i love meetings and hookers but don't tell my wife. have fun and don't catch anything untreatable!

Wed Apr 05, 10:27:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

You've gone all corporate-suity toots on us. sniff.

That's ok. I'm used to playing with myself. sigh.

Thu Apr 06, 02:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

have i told you how fucking sexy you are lately???

Fri Apr 07, 03:04:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: Dull is not in my vocabulary!

awe: Funny thing, I don't think it does get any better!

Jiggs: Bigwig? hardly! Playtoy? Maybe for you!

Mike: I missed you too you gorgeous man. I will be stopping by to catch up very soon!

mgc: Your secrets are always safe with me!

Crabby: Corporate and suit...no. appreciated for 2 days....a little.

Geez Larry, no, but you can tell me that any time!!

Franklin: That is totally hot, I will give it my best shot with those picks!

Sun Apr 09, 06:17:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Namibia multi trip holiday insurance Bmw brake conversion student multi trip travel insurance program Monarch beach refinance mortgage cheap travel insurance for australian residents multi trip travel insurance costa rica Adult movies guys eating cum from pussys Kelsey sectional sofa

Wed Dec 27, 12:57:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags