Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, May 01, 2006

My Neighborhood

I think I have finally come to the conclusion I am going to have to move. I live in the house my grandpa built and I love it, but it is close to the wrong part of town and the white trash have moved in. Across the street used to be a cute small duplex with only one side rented to a wonderful old lady who always kept an eye on things. The neighbor in the big house next door just bought both of the places and moved a creepy homeless guy into one side. They are into this cult church thing and have all these rehabilitated druggies coming over all the time. In the other half of the duplex, it is rented to a Mexican family. The Dad told me the other day he watches me come and go....yea fucking creepy....I should have never said hi! Let's see....oh, the people who moved in behind me have 3 little kids about 9 months apart that they yell at on a constant basis. The kids are wild! I caught the little yard apes yesterday jumping on my trampoline in my fenced backyard without asking. I should have got out the BB gun and put a cap in their ass, but before I got outside, my 7 year old came around the house and told them to get off and go home....what a bitch.....I was so proud. I know that sounds heartless and it is the parents fault they have no respect for others property, but I am not taking them to raise. Maybe next time they will come up to the front door and ask in a proper manner if they can play on it. Sure...that's gonna happen! Anyway, I have not actually seen the neighbor beside me, but he has started parking his car diagonally in his yard and yes, he has a driveway. So, if you need any good redneck material, come on over and take a stroll through my neck of the woods. I will be moving to the other side of town as soon as possible. Hey, that's a great excuse for a party! Wanna come?

12 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I hate when you have a great home and the wrong kind of people start moving around it and brings your neighborhood down. You will be excited about moving though and feel safer for the girls. Can't wait for the house warming party. LOL!

Mon May 01, 04:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

move up here!

Mon May 01, 04:58:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

You have a trampoline? awesome.

Mon May 01, 05:55:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL sounds like our old neighborhood damn hoodlem kids everywhere couldn't sell that house fast enough. hehe. But hey all is good now.
we'll send you a house warming gift :)
~B

Mon May 01, 06:16:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

a party on the trampoline! now you're talkin!

you know it sucks that you can't shoot some neighbors and burn their house (or trailer) down. think of the view....

Mon May 01, 06:40:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sonya: You are just so sweet!

scum: You have no idea how bad I would love to do that!

Jiggs: Yes, it has a safety net too....so you can get really wild!

Sal: No excuse needed!

db: That's the nicest thing ever. It has to be naughty of course!

mgc: No trailers close by, but I do love fire!

Mon May 01, 08:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Have you ever *ahem* done the deed on the trampoline? If not, try it. It's all it's cracked up to be ;-)

Mon May 01, 09:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I haven't been on a trampoline in a long time. Unless you can count those little workout tramps that you excercise on.
Let us know when the party is!

Mon May 01, 09:12:00 PM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

ever thought of moving to a ranch in the midwest???

Tue May 02, 01:43:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sign: Damn, now I wanna try it. I had not thought of it before because I have a chainlink and not a privacy fence, but nighttime would be good.....oh and finding a man.

LeeAnn: Believe me, the first time my girls made me get on it was quite a trip back in time! You get the first invite!!

Larry: For some reason that thought has crossed my mind.

Tue May 02, 08:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

I think I live in your neighborhood because I see that all of the time.

Tue May 02, 01:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

even my next door neighbor's dog has a mullet!

Tue May 02, 07:16:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags