Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, April 24, 2006

When it rains it pours!

Well, I woke up at 6am to some serious pounding. Hey! Get your mind out of the gutter. There was marble size hail coming down on my house and my oldest daughter climbing in bed with me. Funny thing, the little one slept right threw it! It never hails in the morning here, it was the weirdest thing. In Wichita, 2 hours from me, they were getting baseball size hail. I have never even seen hail that big, I can't imagine dealing with that first thing in the morning and then having to get ready for work. So, after it calms down I go back in my room and lay down for a minute, when next thing I know I hear some horrible crying outside my bedroom window. I put on a robe and grab a flashlight and head out in the rain. Sure enough, there is a baby kitten with its eyes just barely open and crying. Poor thing is all muddy and wet. SHIT! I said I would never do this again, but I couldn't just leave it. I picked it up and took it in the house and washed it off. Now the damn thing is on my back porch and I have to figure out what to do with it. Some days I totally wish I was a heartless bitch....there are so many of them! Anyway, that's all I wanted to talk about for now, so I hope where you are, it is 70 some degrees with beautiful skies!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Great weather here today, but that stuff is supose to be heading to Texas and be here in the morning, I think.

Mon Apr 24, 02:48:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

this was such a great post. i'm so glad you posted it 7 times!

Mon Apr 24, 02:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

58 and cloudy.

Presumably you could take it to the animal shelter. since it's a kitten it'll probably be adopted.

Mon Apr 24, 03:33:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

70 partly cloudy. should i send you a hard hat?

Mon Apr 24, 04:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jiggs: we have serious issues with our shelter here. They would just toss it into a cage until it died, I can't have that thought in my head....I'm such a pushover!

mgc: Hhmmm, I wonder if that would be a good look for me??

Mon Apr 24, 04:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

just the hard hat and nothing else.. i am sure if "wood" work!

Mon Apr 24, 04:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Aw, who could resist a poor little kitten in the rain? You are a sweetie for saving it.

Mon Apr 24, 05:46:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

74 and sunny today!!! WOO HOO! we had baseball size hail here last week about 3 miles from my house. It did some SERIOUS damage to cars and houses. smashed out windshields and all that crap. It's funny how you can get hail that like 3 miles down the road and pea sized hail at my house. makes a hell of a racket though ;) I guess that's what we get for living in the midwest.

You'll have to take a pic of your new pet if your kids are anything like mine they won't let you get rid of it. Oh well
~B

Mon Apr 24, 06:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

mgc: nice!

sign: my point exactly

db: Not only no....but hell no. I have one cat already and that is one cat too many for my house. I don't like the whole hair all over everything gig!

Mon Apr 24, 08:39:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya about the hair all over everything. My cat sheds BAD!!!! two years ago we shaved her, not bald just with a two blade. Cut down on the shedding big time. but WOW she looked funny. hehe She is 13 I told D when she dies I'm done no more pets for awhile it will take me years to get rid of all her hair in the house.
~B

Tue Apr 25, 06:30:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags