Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Hell Week

I will be mostly gone for a few days, but you can count on Thursday! Sorry to leave ya'll, but if I get some time in the evenings or a couple minutes throughout the day, I will come visit you!!

11 Comments:

Blogger pkeclub said...

i feel your pain tumble..

Mon May 08, 08:30:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Sonya said...

I'm in the same boat you are in.

Mon May 08, 09:01:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

ok.

Mon May 08, 12:51:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weed! Weed! Comeback, Weed!

Mon May 08, 12:54:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Oh sure... suuuurrree I come visit and you're gone!!!

dammit!

Thats okay hun, me too :) I think we're all in need for a little vaca!!

Mon May 08, 05:06:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just about to send you an email to find out where you are!!! LOL
Hope all is well stop by when you can!
~B

Mon May 08, 06:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

It is hell week for me too.

Mon May 08, 08:31:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

We're busy at the same time. yay!

Tue May 09, 06:22:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i swear everyone is busy this week. fuckin' multi-task people!

Wed May 10, 10:42:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Thanks Larry

Sonya: It's contagious

Pearl: aahhh, that's nice.

scum: yea.

KC: It's so nice to be loved!

Thanks Sal!

Em: Please come back again!!

DB: I am on my way.

sign: I don't feel so bad now.

anna: YAY HNT!

Jiggs: We would be so good together!

scum: I am queen of the multi-taskers!!

Wed May 10, 11:20:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Oh sure...slip us into the "when ever it's comfy for me category." sigh sigh siiiiigh.

I feel so used.

Wed May 10, 02:40:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags