Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Boo-Hoo

This entry is more of documentation for me than anything else, so I apologize for laying all my personal shit out there. It is not like me to let it all hang out and this is bound to get very long and boring! This weekend was a turning point in my life. As most of you that are my friends here know I recently went through a divorce. I am one of those people that fall hard when they fall. I am someone who does not ever give up easily, so to have a failed marriage has been an overwhelming disappointment in my life. I have no idea why I have had such a hard time letting go. My ex is not a very nice person, but after putting in 8 years of hard labor, I do have him changed into a much better person than when we got together. At least he finally has a few sets of morals now and his temper has calmed down a bit. Anyway, what I am saying is that I have not actually got over the relationship and he hasn’t completely either. He does have a semi-girlfriend, but since he is not working due to surgery on his arm and doesn’t get work comp, he is using her for a place to stay and eat and pay his bills(he lives an hour from here). He has been spending a lot of time at my place too and since I am in the condition I am, I have been screwing him. Being the mentally stable person I am I was sure I could separate the sex from the emotional stuff, but I was wrong(I blame the artist in me). It has been fun to have us all together as a family and the girls have really enjoyed it. My problem is that I have been enjoying it too much and have not worked very hard on moving forward with my life. I have turned down several dating possibilities because I want more than anything to be a whole family, but if he wanted the same thing, then he wouldn’t be with someone else too. I know most of his sole motivation is the fact that his girlfriend’s daddy is a millionaire, but family should come first. SO, I finally grew up and told him that I needed to get over him and that he needed to spend more time with his girlfriend and decide if she is the one that can make him happy. I also told him he could not stay at my house anymore and his time with the girls would be without me. This should give us both the opportunity to move on. I have no idea if I am doing any of the right things and I should probably seek counseling, but who has the time? Thank you for listening and have a great week!!

I have to get work done at the job I have been neglecting, so I won’t be around, but I promise to visit and get caught up with ya’ll real soon!

11 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Emma: You made me tear a little...I may have to e-mail ya!

Mon May 22, 10:03:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

You go girl!

Set your mind straight and work on getting what you want. I know family is important to you but that isn't a healthy relationship. You can do better for yourself and your girls.

And that is what blogs are for, venting.

Mon May 22, 10:20:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry girl that you are having to deal with all this emotional crap. I'm sure this is extremely difficult on you and the girls. But if it is any consolation you did the right thing, and if he decides to come back and be a family again then it's meant to be. I'm right there with ya though I never could separate love and sex either so if they wern't giving me the love then they wern't getting the sex!
Hugs to you!!! and know that you have tons of friends to support you!
~B

Mon May 22, 11:03:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

It is so wonderful to have so many supportive people come over here and comment! I heart you guys!!!

Mon May 22, 11:09:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Hang in there kid. They say this stuff gets easier and it sounds like you're doing the right thing. Can't believe I missed your HNT pic this week! Dammit! Belated HHNT!

Mon May 22, 03:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Anteros said...

Every time I've had thoughts to returning to my wife, I turn around and remember why I left in the first place and it keeps me straight...

Don't forget your past, it will give you widsom for your future.

Mon May 22, 06:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

you did the right thing.

Mon May 22, 08:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

weed,
history will not allow us to seperate sex and love with the past. stay strong and loyal to yourself. best of luck, you did good!

Mon May 22, 09:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: I did think it through...now I have to keep my hormones in check to follow through!

andy: Thanks! I'll come see ya and if you have e-mail I will send you the pic!

anteros: That's good advice! Thanks!!

Jiggs: Thanks babe!

mgc: History sucks....just saying. :)

Tue May 23, 08:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

"i'm go proud of you", just like anna said!

Tue May 23, 08:52:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Megan, I love you so much for being so honest with yourself. Even if it can be more confussing sometimes. I'm always here for you!

Sat May 27, 10:16:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags