Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Sorry!

I know I have been neglecting my friends over here, I am so sorry. I have got caught up in a rowdy crowd over at the lounge. They are addictive, like Dorritos and bean dip....I just can't stop. I will be back soon and I hope you all have a great weekend!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't leave us tame people for too long :) We get lonesome when your not around!
have a great weekend
~B

Fri May 19, 05:57:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

be careful dorritos and bean dip will give you gas! then you will come crawling back to us. don't fight it, come back weed, come back. the gas will hurt we don't, well it's different anyway. damn dorritos and bean dip!

Sat May 20, 01:18:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Sonya said...

You have a great weekend too! P.S. Invite these crazy friend to blog land. We like to get crazy too you know. LOL!

Sat May 20, 11:24:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just visited your lounge link, HOLY SHIT that is HILARIOUS!!! I can see why you are addicted, I was laughing so hard just looking at some of the pics!

~B

Sun May 21, 07:21:00 AM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I meant "bitch" in the nicest way possible :)

Sun May 21, 09:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: I'll be back very soon! Thanks for caring.

mgc: true, true, good point!

heart: :) back at ya!

sonya: They are in blogland!

db: see why I am so addicted. It's total mayhem over there...no sense of right or wrong!

sign: You are one sexy bitch too! Surgery or not!!

sign: me too! :)

Mon May 22, 08:52:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

Thu Nov 23, 09:45:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags