Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lights Out!

The funniest thing happened to me last night….okay, it was funny to me. Softball season started last week and my team never actually got a chance to practice before our games started. It was either raining or too cold for several of the sissy bitches on the team. So, our first game last Monday was the first time I had put a bat in my hands since last summer. Needless to say, I didn’t do real well hitting that night, but I play first and did get my groove back there. Well, last night was our 3rd game and I finally have my swing back. The game was late and didn’t start until after 9pm because they were having issues with the lights. The first inning we scored three and the other team scored 1. I got a base hit, but nothing to call home about. In the second inning…I get up to bat and POW, I knocked the damn thing into the outfield. Just as it is about to drop, the lights went out. Everyone started laughing cuz it was like my hit had something to do with it. We ended up having to re-schedule the game because they couldn’t get the lights working properly, so now I get to be the blamed one. Just wait until I really knock the lights out….I will be glad to take credit for that!!

9 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

I would have hated to be the one trying to catch the ball when the lights went out.

Does this mean that this will be a Voo Doo site from now on?

Tue May 23, 09:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I'd like to take you through all the bases... slowly... one at a time.

First.
Second.
Third.

heh.
Home..... *giggle*

Tue May 23, 09:35:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have some kind of magic powers that you haven't told us about ;)
~B

Tue May 23, 11:24:00 AM CDT  
Blogger pkeclub said...

just like Roy Hobbs...and by the way beautiful hair below

Tue May 23, 11:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

awe: That would be cool....who do you need to jinks?

EN: Home on the first date? well, maybe with you!

db: Maybe I do, I should look into that!

anna: Thanks!

Larry: Just the right length for some pullin!

sal: I should put that on my shirt!

Tue May 23, 04:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

now you're swingin'

Tue May 23, 08:57:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Nice work, Slugger.

Tue May 23, 09:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jiggs: You'de like that wouldn't ya!

Sign: Thanks!

Wed May 24, 11:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

your hit was the hit to end all hits i guess.

Thu May 25, 08:17:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags