Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Washed out

I think I may be jinxed. My daughter was supposed to have her first softball game last night. The team before hers ran over 30 minutes long and the second her team took the field there was a huge lightning strike and the rain started coming down. I swear if I'm not knocking out the lights, then I am making it rain. My games are on Mon-Wed and hers are on Tues-thurs, so I have to be at the damn ball park 4 nights a week until July....they will know me well! We'll see if I get to play a whole game tonight. I am going for the score board next. ha ha ha ha (evil laugh)

14 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

If it happens again they may not let you back on the field.

Wed May 24, 10:22:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Pearl: Get out there and play! It's a great social event and stress reliever.

awe: I wondering that!

anna: Damn, that's extreme...maybe a cult.

Wed May 24, 11:56:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I love you.

Wed May 24, 12:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Emma: Sweet! The feeling is mutual!

Wed May 24, 01:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

weed,
if you cause a tornando to demolish the field then you will not have to be at the park every night. come on, use your powers, so you can spend more time drinking.

Wed May 24, 02:19:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES you do have some sort of magic powers. ... stepping back clicking slowly hehe.

hope you have a good game!!!
~B

Wed May 24, 03:32:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

Hey, it may be four nights a week, but at least you and your daughter have something in common. I wish I'd had something like that in common with my mother.

Wed May 24, 03:49:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

mgc: Here is the problem with that. Playing ball is my excuse to drink, my team has 4 professional alcohols and 5 amateurs on it. If there is no field then there is no place to go drink. BTW, I don't drink with the girls there(Grandmas are great).

sal: My cheek is full of seeds! :)

db: Now you have to be nice! Panties off I said!!

blondie: Thanks! I agree, my mom did not have an athletic bone in her body, we struggled to find common ground. On the other hand..I was my dad's boy he always wanted.

Wed May 24, 04:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

weed,
ok continue to play, but stop with the (super)natural disasters.

good job on not drinking while the kids are around. i make my girls get me beer from the fridge in the garage. as soon as i am done fixing my garage i will stay out there and get my own beer.

Wed May 24, 06:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

(evil laugh)

Don't they look more like:

mwahahahaha!

Wed May 24, 06:15:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

those powers!!!

what else can you do?

Thu May 25, 08:18:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I can boil water without burning it!

Thu May 25, 08:52:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Fri Jun 09, 11:34:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Fri Jul 21, 08:01:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags