Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Change is in the air!

Good news is my whorish new friend has a steady boyfriend...yayyyy! Bad news is, now she is devoting every minute to him and we don't get to hang out anymore, but it's all good as long as she is happy. Besides.....my best friend Lisa is moving back to town next weekend...can't beat that!!!
It was a boring weekend! I went out Saturday night and just chilled at my friends bar. My prison buddy Thomas showed up, so I did have some eye candy even though I didn't make the effort to talk to him. I actually felt a little sorry for him because there were some real assholes there that came in just to try and start shit. They know he can't get into any trouble and won't fight them. They finally got kicked out and all was good. Thomas looks like he just stepped out of a GQ magazine and his stare will pierce right through you.....I had to turn my back to him. Damn....moving on.
I really wish I had something enlightening to say, but it's way to early in the morning. Maybe something will inspire me later. I hope you all had a more eventful weekend than I did.

8 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

Eye Candy! YEAH!!! Piercing eyes? Oh, god, look out, girl!

Mon Aug 07, 10:00:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

You might as well break out the handcuffs.

Mon Aug 07, 11:59:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: I wish they were lazy, I had to do yard work....ugh.

scum: Yes, sir, she is moving home! I want her to canoe with me.

GE: I'm telling you, it's gonna be tough if he keeps showing up in the same places.

awe: Now that sounds like fun!

Mon Aug 07, 12:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i'm gonna beat her with a jagged beer bottle! ya know, cuz i'm hospitable like that.

Mon Aug 07, 12:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

a GQ guy from prision? sounds like a bad mix.

Mon Aug 07, 01:57:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Manny said...

I was soooo lazy this weekend. I didn't even get my nails done.

Sometimes you just have to turn your back. Why do you think Crab named me Man-Eater?

Mon Aug 07, 05:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Watch out Kansas!! Call me for bail money!

Mon Aug 07, 06:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

scum: That is so sweet of you!

mgc: er....you may be right.

manny: Now I have that song in my head....damn.

Ranger: Uh, whatever could you mean? :)

Tue Aug 08, 09:53:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags