Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm back!

Vacation was wonderful, but I am swamped at work. We got a new server while I was gone and I am pretty much the IT person here, so of course my computer is all screwed up and I just now could log on.

I am mainly here to wish Lisa a Happy Birthday!!! I didn't want her to think I forgot since I can't use my e-mail or IM and won't have time to call her until tonight. I love you babe and hope you have a great birthday!!

I will visit and talk to you all very soon. Miss you!

11 Comments:

Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Welcome back hottie!

Wed Jul 26, 10:48:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i thought you were gonna hold up my liquor store?

another one of yer lies......

Wed Jul 26, 11:29:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Happy birthday, Lisa!

You were gonna hold up a liquor store and I wasn't invited? That's just so wrong! You know I excel at crime.

Wed Jul 26, 02:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

my nipples explod with delight over tumbleweed's triumphant return.

Wed Jul 26, 02:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

they also explode with delight, and they explod.

Wed Jul 26, 02:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

you're back just in time for nudity!

Thu Jul 27, 02:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

Glad your back. How was your trip?
OH, BTW, today is my Birthday!!!!!!! how funny!
Thanks for a the birthday wishes though guys. You guys are the best! Weed, I'll give you a call later

Thu Jul 27, 10:10:00 AM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

so much love going around here.

Thu Jul 27, 12:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Welcome back! Happy Day, Lisa!

Thu Jul 27, 01:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Stealth said...

glad to have ya back!!

Thu Jul 27, 05:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Welcome back....Welcome Back Kotter song plays in background
;)

Thu Jul 27, 07:01:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags